Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, I need you to try out so freeform taijutsu moves like kicks, punches, elbow thrusts, dropkicks, palm thrusts, etc on that dummy

*points at wooden dummy*

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So we seriously need to do it this way can't we just have cross question session to clear are doubts, as this part never comes handy.

I am cool either way just asking as it saves time.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, that way is more beneficial and much more easier though xD

Suiton: Kikkubokushingu Mizu | Water Release: Water Kickboxing
Type: Attack | Defense
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses
water chakra in any part of his body which he intends to use to attack or defend from an attack (e.g. fists, palms, arms, legs, etc) and when attacking or defending, releases and molds the water to an expanded size of that body part. For example, if the user wants to punch an
opponent with his/her right fist, he/she releases water from that fist, quickly shaping it into that same fist but a faster and larger size of it, dealing more damage to the opponent and leaving them soaked. If it's a kick, then the water released is molded into the shape of the user's leg but a faster and bigger size. The releasing of the water is really fast, making it seem like user is punching/kicking them out of their body. The size of the expanded water body part is the same as an Akimichi's but does not have the solid property of a normal hand since it is water. The user can punch/kick out the expanded water body parts multiple times, although not more than 3 times with one move.
-Usable 4 times per battle and only on one particular limb at a time.
-Can only be taught by Naizen.
It's pretty easy. When ever you want to do a taijutsu attack, you can take it up a notch by releasing water from the part of your body you intend to use for the attack, thereby dealing more damage.
Questions?

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Genjutsu:Matenrō) - Illusionary Arts:Skyscraper
Type: Supplemnetary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage:60 [mental damage]
Description: The user either performs one hand seal or stares directly into the eyes of his opponent creating the illusion that the ground is destroyed and the enemy is propelled several hundred meters into space. The enemy is then tied up with four belts and a frog-like, dragonic demon opens a hole in space and comes out of it, reaching to attack the enemy. This jutsu is used to break down the mind of the enemy or distract them long enough to prepare another attack, the enemy is unable to move while he is under the genjutsu, He also suffers a mental pain thanks to the belts squeezing him tightly this in result breaks him free of the genjutsu at that point.
Note:
-can only be taught by -Gitanshu-
-can only be used 2x

GO on ask your questions.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"He also suffers a mental pain thanks to the belts squeezing him tightly this in result breaks him free of the genjutsu at that point."

My question emanates from that sentence.
How long does it take for this "squeezing" to break the opponent from the gen?
At what point is the opponent attacked by the demon if the belts release them from the gen? i.e. What is the time interval? 2 seconds? 3?

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Now this gif should answer all you queries to begin with but still let me do some typing for you ;)

How long does it take for this "squeezing" to break the opponent from the gen?
The squeezing process itself starts about 3-4 seconds after gen has been casted and lasts for let's 2-3 second man.

At what point is the opponent attacked by the demon if the belts release them from the gen? i.e. What is the time interval? 2 seconds? 3?
like I said 3-4 second.