0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*A random snake appears and poofs revealing Iori*

Wassup, young one?

So before we start, lemme get that snake training thread link.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty then, take a bite out of your thumb to draw some blood then smear the blood across your snake tattoo and gather your chakra, you then maintain an image of a small blake and white snake and proceed to release your chakra to summon him, give it a try.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty then, take a bite out of your thumb to draw some blood then smear the blood across your snake tattoo and gather your chakra, you then maintain an image of a small blake and white snake and proceed to release your chakra to summon him, give it a try.
Staz starts by bitting his thumb and draws some blood then he wipes it at his left wrist where his Snake tattoo is and starts gathering chakra, he imagines a small blake and white Snake and then he releases his chakra by slaming the ground to summon him.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Hebi Kuchiyose: Asmodeus) - Snake Summoning: Asmodeus
Range: Short
Type: Summoning
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary requirements for performing the summoning technique, the user summons Asmodeus which is a small black and white snake about 50 cm in length, Asmodeus doesn't have any combat skills and can't be used for any type of defensive measures like majority of the other snake summons, but Asmodeus was born with a special gift that makes him just as important as any other powerful snake, Asmodeus' snake senses are almost double as sensitive as regular snakes, he is able to detect even the slightest bit of a vibration 120 meters away, Asmodeus can still however travel underground like all snakes and thanks to his miniature size he wouldn't be easily detected by regular ninja even if he travels close to the surface of the ground, Shady also has the ability to contact any other snake summoning via telepathy as well as its summoner.

Note - Can only be summoned once per battle.
- Lasts for 4 full turns until automatically dispersed.
- Summon is able to detect any vibration (this includes any movement and any sound since sound is produced through high frequency vibrations.) across the entirety of the battlefield, And also up to 120 meters maximum, but cannot sense any chakra.
- When traveling underground the summon can only be detected by Doujutsu users and those with Sensory abilities.
- Can only be taught by Yashiro.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Hebi Kuchiyose: Asmodeus) - Snake Summoning: Asmodeus
Range: Short
Type: Summoning
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary requirements for performing the summoning technique, the user summons Asmodeus which is a small black and white snake about 50 cm in length, Asmodeus doesn't have any combat skills and can't be used for any type of defensive measures like majority of the other snake summons, but Asmodeus was born with a special gift that makes him just as important as any other powerful snake, Asmodeus' snake senses are almost double as sensitive as regular snakes, he is able to detect even the slightest bit of a vibration 120 meters away, Asmodeus can still however travel underground like all snakes and thanks to his miniature size he wouldn't be easily detected by regular ninja even if he travels close to the surface of the ground, Shady also has the ability to contact any other snake summoning via telepathy as well as its summoner.

Note - Can only be summoned once per battle.
- Lasts for 4 full turns until automatically dispersed.
- Summon is able to detect any vibration (this includes any movement and any sound since sound is produced through high frequency vibrations.) across the entirety of the battlefield, And also up to 120 meters maximum, but cannot sense any chakra.
- When traveling underground the summon can only be detected by Doujutsu users and those with Sensory abilities.
- Can only be taught by Yashiro.

Thank you my bro :) i owe you a big one ;_;

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We aren't done yet, tell me how you would make use of him in battle, and how much use would he be while traveling?
Since it can detect even the slightest vibration up to 120 meters away i would used it to detect the opponent and even kunai or a shuriken :p so when i summon him i can't be taken off by sneak attacks also i can communicate with the opponent through telepathy and this can be used in NW for example i summon a Snake and leave him in the village and then i'll go to the battelfield :p i would have summoned Asmodeus to communicate with other Snakes and give info about the battle or any other thing :p Also while travelling underground it can't be detected by regular ninjas :p only by Sensors and Doujutsu users and due to the size of him, Asmodeus can't be easily detected when travelling in ground.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since it can detect even the slightest vibration up to 120 meters away i would used it to detect the opponent and even kunai or a shuriken :p so when i summon him i can't be taken off by sneak attacks also i can communicate with the opponent through telepathy and this can be used in NW for example i summon a Snake and leave him in the village and then i'll go to the battelfield :p i would have summoned Asmodeus to communicate with other Snakes and give info about the battle or any other thing :p Also while travelling underground it can't be detected by regular ninjas :p only by Sensors and Doujutsu users and due to the size of him, Asmodeus can't be easily detected when travelling in ground.
Very good, except you don't communicate with the opponent, Asmodeus and yourself can communicate through telepathy, so when your opponent perhaps attacks from behind, Asmodeus would be able to notify you via telepathy, and instead of him making a surprise you could attack first and surprise him instead or just counter his attack before he is able to harm you.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good, except you don't communicate with the opponent, Asmodeus and yourself can communicate through telepathy, so when your opponent perhaps attacks from behind, Asmodeus would be able to notify you via telepathy, and instead of him making a surprise you could attack first and surprise him instead or just counter his attack before he is able to harm you.

Yeah Lol :) anyway thanks bro i owe you a big one ;)