Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Well, lets start with the easy two first.

(Suiton: atomikku shin'en) Water Style: Atomic Abyss
Type: Offensive
Range: Close –Mid (most effective up close)
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user creates 5 quickly condensed orbs of water from a nearby source of water. The orbs then begin to quickly orbit the user like an atomic nucleus, carving the earth as it touches the ground. The water orbs are then shot at the enemy in rapid succession with speeds like bullets.
*entitled to any elemental variations of this jutsu*

Poseidon's Tsunami|Poseidon's Tidal Wave
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90 (N/A in long range) (-20 to user from chakra strain)
Description: The user channels water chakra into his sword and swings it in the manner of a arc, in any direction (from the ground up; From up to down, left to right, etc.). While swinging the sword and forming the arc, the user will release the water through means of the sword, releasing a blast in water in the form of either a compressed crescent of water, or a large wave of water which will be released in the pathway of the swing of the user's sword. The crescent is strong enough to put out any flame projectile and continue through it (with the power of an A-rank water jutsu) and can cut through large boulders with relative ease (earth up to A-rank) The wave of water would have enough force behind it to crush small and medium sized buildings and uproot trees ( at short range). The further it goes, the less damage and wider the damage will be so by the time it reaches long range, the only thing that would happen to the target is they would get soaked and pushed back a few feet.
*Can only be used by Lord of Kaos*
*Can only be used once per battle*
*After using, no Water jutsus can be used for two turns*
*If used, no other sword related jutsus can be used that same turn*

The first is quite simple and easy yet useful. You channel Suiton chakra into the water nearby you and form five orbs of water, around the size of baseballs, which then follow around you similar to a nucleus. When you will them to, they are then released with speeds like bullets, traveling insanely fast and colliding with direct damage. I originally intended to make different elemental versions of this but never got around to it and as such, they would likely be declined in these days for being similar to existing customs.

The second is more fun, but has a greater drawback. You channel suiton chakra into a sword and swing it in an arc, releasing said water chakra in one of two means. The first way would be a crescent of compact water, slicing through A rank earth and through any flame projectile and continue with A rank power (a mistake on my end, it should have been S rank strength but whats done is done). You can also use it as a massive wave f water that can crush and destroy buildings easily in short range, making it an ideal brunt impact damage jutsu. However, after using it, you cant use any Water jutsu for two turns, which in my opinion is horrible.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First jutsu. Can I make the orb shoot at the opponent turn by turn? IF so then what would the ranks of each orb would be? Do I kick it or can i mvoe it with my mind? Is it linear or can i bend it?

second jutsu: Can I arc it from top to bottom and release it? say if i have a katana on my back and unsheethe it while attacking at the sametime. Can i release this that quick?

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
First jutsu, it has to be released that same turn. And as it is an A rank divided by 5, I think that would equate to each being C rank, am a bit tired atm so I could be wrong. And you move it with your mind, allowing you to wield an item in your hand while you release them.

Second jutsu: Yes. You can channel chakra to your arm as you begin to grab the sword and channel said chakra to the sword, allowing you to release the water as you unsheathe it.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Genjutsu: Shoushitsu Waza | Illusionary Technique: Disappearing Act
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will string a series of three hand seals and then cast the genjutsu on the opponent, disrupting their chakra within their brain. The chakra will act as a regulator while it is in the opponents brain, regulating the brain waves / signals that controls their KG. When under this genjutsu and the opponent tries to use their KG abilities, the chakra that is placed will simply disrupt the flow of that chakra to render their ability useless. When used against a dojutsu user like the sharingan, the sharingan user will not be able to use his sharingan's abilities. However, the opponent will see an illusion that their abilities are working perfectly normal everytime they try to use their abilities. For example, when a sharingan user has his 3T or MS active, they will see an illusion that they still have it active. Though from the perspective of the person who casted the illusion they will only see regular eyes and not the sharingan. An ice user that creates ice through their KG will see the technique form, however from the perspective of the person that set the illusion, nothing is formed as the opponent will not be able to do so.

Note: Only able to use once
Note: Lasts 4 turns
Note: No other genjutsu in the same turn or the turn after
Note: Next time using genjutsu can not be higher than B rank
Note: Does not effect using any of the basic 5 elements, ninjutsu, kenjutsu,taijutsu
Note: Can only be taught my Vision

Genjutsu: Sharingan Sorazorashii | Illusionary Technique: False Sharingan
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will perform a single hand seal Tiger and will disrupt the opponents chakra within their brain. By doing so casting an illusion that the user shows mangekyou sharingan in their eyes. The real effects set into the opponent, the chakra that is disrupting the flow of the opponent will send a subliminal message to the opponent that they are moving at half the speed of their base speed. Thus, moving slower than they normally would. Which effects all movements of the opponent, to include his reaction speed. The mangekyou sharingan is for distraction purposes only and doesn’t carry any abilities of the real mangejyou sharingan. This genjutsu does not effect any jutsu’s that the opponents use’s. The speed of the jutsu’s that they might use is still the same and will not appear any different when used normal. Only effects the physical speed of the opponent to include his reaction speed.

Note: Able to use twice per battle
Note: Last 3 turns
Note: No S rank genjutsu before and after the use of this genjutsu
Note: The user will not have the abilities of any sharingan techniques or it's abilities to precieve motion.
Note: Any jutsu used by the opponent other than Taijutsu and Kenjutsu techniques that doesn't involves any kind of elemental ninjutsu will not have effect on it's speed of travel. Only the time it takes to perform each jutsu would be effected as it would need physical requirements of movement.

Questions?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the first one negates any KG related ability...what of HA like Hozuki and Nara clan members? Would this also work on CC users, bar Nekura ofc.

The second is fairly easy to understand.
Like you I kind of made a mistake with the first technique as the way it's worded that HA should be able to be regulated. I didn't put it in the description so for argument sake and not getting into debates when using this technique, No HA are not included. Only KG related abilities. So Sharingan/Byakugan/Rinnegan type abilities only.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
(Water Style: Atomic Abyss: Poseidon's Aquatic Destruction) ♆ Suiton: Atomikku Shin'en: Poseidon's Suijou Metsubou
Range: Close-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90 (+40 to user if hit)
Description: The user starts by making several (up to 5 in short range, 10 mid range and 15 in long range, basically five in each range) condensed large balls of water with great pressure compressing them to the size of basketballs but the solidarity of ice (still water, just tightly compacted). The user then causes the orbs to sink into the water source he and his opponent are standing on, creating an mine-field in the ocean of sorts. If the user choices to, he can also create said orbs in the water itself, preventing the opponent a chance to detect them (doujutsu and chakra sensing abilities aside, of course). The orbs are then spread in a pentagonal shape, surrounding the user and opponent, with 3 pentagons in total: one surrounding the enemy in short range, one in mid range and the last in long range. The five orbs in each range are in relation to the target, i.e. one pentagon that reaches out to the borders of short range around the enemy, another reaching the boundaries of mid range from the enemy's start point, and the same with long range. If the opponent moves around underwater, he will cause a chain reaction, causing all of the water orbs to forcibly explode, causing great damage to anything caught underwater, with enough force to break bones on contact and cause severe internal damage to and rupture organs and even remove limbs. If both the user and enemy are standing on the water surface, and they move, it will cause the orbs near the surface to explode firstly, still causing a chain-reaction. The explosions, if above water, have the force and power to blow holes in metal.
*Can only be used once*
*after using, neither the user nor the opponent can move for 3 turns. After the three turns, the orbs loose the pressure within said orbs and the user and opponent will have no threats presented when moving*
*If the user is on the water when detonated, he will take the same damage the enemy would take*
*After using, the user cannot use water jutsus for three turns*
*The user is able to control the orbs released nearby him when he moves but doing so takes a great deal of chakra from him and thus, he can only use 1 jutsu per turn if he does this (must be stated). The user is only able to take control of up to 3 orbs with each one coming from a different range, i.e. one from short, one from mid and one from long range. Once the explosions start, however, he will no longer be able to control them*
*If hit by orbs, the user's bones will be broken and damaged and he will be unable to move*

This is based on one of the above jutsu i taught you. You start by making 15 large orbs of water that are severely compressed and have them sink in the water. You can also make them directly in the water. each set of 5 are made in a pentagon like shape, surrounding you and the enemy. If your enemy moves on the surface of the water or under, the orbs explode causing massive damage that sets off a chain reaction, exploding virtually everything on the field. Questions?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Water Style: Atomic Abyss: Poseidon's Aquatic Destruction) ♆ Suiton: Atomikku Shin'en: Poseidon's Suijou Metsubou
Range: Close-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90 (+40 to user if hit)
Description: The user starts by making several (up to 5 in short range, 10 mid range and 15 in long range, basically five in each range) condensed large balls of water with great pressure compressing them to the size of basketballs but the solidarity of ice (still water, just tightly compacted). The user then causes the orbs to sink into the water source he and his opponent are standing on, creating an mine-field in the ocean of sorts. If the user choices to, he can also create said orbs in the water itself, preventing the opponent a chance to detect them (doujutsu and chakra sensing abilities aside, of course). The orbs are then spread in a pentagonal shape, surrounding the user and opponent, with 3 pentagons in total: one surrounding the enemy in short range, one in mid range and the last in long range. The five orbs in each range are in relation to the target, i.e. one pentagon that reaches out to the borders of short range around the enemy, another reaching the boundaries of mid range from the enemy's start point, and the same with long range. If the opponent moves around underwater, he will cause a chain reaction, causing all of the water orbs to forcibly explode, causing great damage to anything caught underwater, with enough force to break bones on contact and cause severe internal damage to and rupture organs and even remove limbs. If both the user and enemy are standing on the water surface, and they move, it will cause the orbs near the surface to explode firstly, still causing a chain-reaction. The explosions, if above water, have the force and power to blow holes in metal.
*Can only be used once*
*after using, neither the user nor the opponent can move for 3 turns. After the three turns, the orbs loose the pressure within said orbs and the user and opponent will have no threats presented when moving*
*If the user is on the water when detonated, he will take the same damage the enemy would take*
*After using, the user cannot use water jutsus for three turns*
*The user is able to control the orbs released nearby him when he moves but doing so takes a great deal of chakra from him and thus, he can only use 1 jutsu per turn if he does this (must be stated). The user is only able to take control of up to 3 orbs with each one coming from a different range, i.e. one from short, one from mid and one from long range. Once the explosions start, however, he will no longer be able to control them*
*If hit by orbs, the user's bones will be broken and damaged and he will be unable to move*

This is based on one of the above jutsu i taught you. You start by making 15 large orbs of water that are severely compressed and have them sink in the water. You can also make them directly in the water. each set of 5 are made in a pentagon like shape, surrounding you and the enemy. If your enemy moves on the surface of the water or under, the orbs explode causing massive damage that sets off a chain reaction, exploding virtually everything on the field. Questions?
This seems like it's one of those thats based on when a opponent gets in range of the orb like say a seal. but then this is a jutsu with chakra...... so....... while this is active does one able to use other ninjutsu? elemental and non

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after using, neither the user nor the opponent can move for 3 turns. After the three turns, the orbs loose the pressure within said orbs and the user and opponent will have no threats presented when moving*

this is a restriction... can you explain a bit more???

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Of course. The jutsu is in effect for three turns. It requires both of you to be on the water to use (with no seals) and if anything moves, it causes it to explode. Should you move within three turn, the orbs will detonate.