Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Walks up and notices Delta. I see you got my message. Glad to see you made it.

He draws his sword.

Now to learn this technique its as simple as pie.

Its based on chakra control. So all I want you to do is perform 1 kenjutsu move involving more then one strike. Any other one strike attacks would really be wasting this. As you reach the mid point of your attack, focus chakra into you tenketsu surrounding your spine, arms and shoulders. As you do focus on stiff ness until you reach a point where the chakra makes you stand still.

Heres the part that is hard. You have to do this process in order to stop your bodies motion. And then in that same motion release the chakra. Otherwise you'll stay stiff and will be wide open.

Because of the time frame. You will have a brief window to quickly transition into a move of C rank or lower.

Give it a shot.

He says forming seals, his sword in hand. He creates a clone that runs toward Delta.

Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Close
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description:This technique allows the user to end their Kenjutsu technique mid way, in order to quickly transition into a Kenjutsu maneuver of C rank. Focusing chakra into their waist, spine and attacking arm, The user will momentarily pause as his muscles begins to clench in said areas. The second it is felt, like an instinct, the user releases the placed chakra, allowing them to move freely without being forced by the bodies previous strike momentum. Giving them seconds to try and form an attack to combo the previous with. If done correctly, the target will notice the user do a fake out, crossover move or "juke" like movement before beginning his next attack.

Notes:
- Next jutsu must be a C rank Kenjutsu.
- Cannot alter or change users flight path.
- Can only be used 3 times per battle after every 10 user posts.
- Can only be taught by Shinobi B "Benn"

Example of you doing it:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited: