Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Nan Hōchō) - Fire Release: Flame Cleaver
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Similar to the Wind Return technique, this technique is meant to counter a Fire jutsu launched against the user. While channeling their chakra into the ground, the user will weave the necessary hand seals [Ram → Snake]. After doing so, they will clap their hands together, which results in a 3 meter tall flame pillar quickly emerging from the ground, 2 meters in front of the user. When the opponent's fire technique comes into contact with the pillar, it will automatically spilt in two; thus splitting the opponent's fire technique in two & is directed away from the user.

◊ Must be taught by Yānks
◊ Can only be used 3x per battle
◊ Can only block Fire techniques up to A-Rank
◊ Can't be used to defend against multi-projectile techniques
----------------
So pretty much, you gather some fire chakra while weaving the necessary hand seals. Afterwards, clap your hands together; which will cause a 3m pillar to erupt from the ground, 2m in front of you. Automatically, when your opponent's fire technique comes into contact with the pillar, the pillar will split in two; thus splitting your opponent's fire in two.

Perform, give me 1 advantage/disadvantage & ask any questions if you have any

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
claps hand
Creates fire pillar
Uses to blow technique
Splits tech two ways
=Awesome

Adv is a good defense
Dis its only a defense

Good cj son peace out Ki town

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Nan Hōchō) - Fire Release: Flame Cleaver
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Similar to the Wind Return technique, this technique is meant to counter a Fire jutsu launched against the user. While channeling their chakra into the ground, the user will weave the necessary hand seals [Ram → Snake]. After doing so, they will clap their hands together, which results in a 3 meter tall flame pillar quickly emerging from the ground, 2 meters in front of the user. When the opponent's fire technique comes into contact with the pillar, it will automatically spilt in two; thus splitting the opponent's fire technique in two & is directed away from the user.

◊ Must be taught by Yānks
◊ Can only be used 3x per battle
◊ Can only block Fire techniques up to A-Rank
◊ Can't be used to defend against multi-projectile techniques
----------------
So pretty much, you gather some fire chakra while weaving the necessary hand seals. Afterwards, clap your hands together; which will cause a 3m pillar to erupt from the ground, 2m in front of you. Automatically, when your opponent's fire technique comes into contact with the pillar, the pillar will split in two; thus splitting your opponent's fire in two.

Perform, give me 1 advantage/disadvantage & ask any questions if you have any
Sorry if my fire jutsu creating is shit, noni was my senpai, blame him.
------------
Firstly i start molding raw chakra while doing the required hand seals for the jutsu, then i proceed by manipulating the nature of the raw chakra by adding fire chakra into it and creating the oh so hot fire chakra, after that i clap my hands and channel my chakra in the ground and manipulate the shape of the channeled katon chakra and create a 3 meters long pillar to erupt from the ground 2 meters in front me [.-.] and the second you exhale your juts, the pillar splits it in two rendering it useless, not harming me in any way.

Adv&Disadv: Well, imo it's fast and it's a stronger and fire version of the wind cutter jutsu, it can cut only up to A-rank fire jutsus, that being some kind of disadvantage since people mainly use S-ranks and such but i understand that you made it A-rank to make it more approvable, if i was Wesobi i wouldn't approve a fire jutsu that can stop S-rank jutsus and still give no shit, requires little hand seals, disadvantage is that it's not a offensive jutsu and if opponent uses a jutsu that he can control the fire and alternate his path then yeah, this jutsu would be fodder, nonetheless this jutsu is cool.
Questions: Well, can i create the pillar just in front of me or i can do it in front of the opponent too ? And how fast is it created ? Will this jutsu just stay in a place and how big it actually is ? Wide ? Long ? What is life ?

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry if my fire jutsu creating is shit, noni was my senpai, blame him.
------------
Firstly i start molding raw chakra while doing the required hand seals for the jutsu, then i proceed by manipulating the nature of the raw chakra by adding fire chakra into it and creating the oh so hot fire chakra, after that i clap my hands and channel my chakra in the ground and manipulate the shape of the channeled katon chakra and create a 3 meters long pillar to erupt from the ground 2 meters in front me [.-.] and the second you exhale your juts, the pillar splits it in two rendering it useless, not harming me in any way.

Adv&Disadv: Well, imo it's fast and it's a stronger and fire version of the wind cutter jutsu, it can cut only up to A-rank fire jutsus, that being some kind of disadvantage since people mainly use S-ranks and such but i understand that you made it A-rank to make it more approvable, if i was Wesobi i wouldn't approve a fire jutsu that can stop S-rank jutsus and still give no shit, requires little hand seals, disadvantage is that it's not a offensive jutsu and if opponent uses a jutsu that he can control the fire and alternate his path then yeah, this jutsu would be fodder, nonetheless this jutsu is cool.
Questions: Well, can i create the pillar just in front of me or i can do it in front of the opponent too ? And how fast is it created ? Will this jutsu just stay in a place and how big it actually is ? Wide ? Long ? What is life ?
Lmao, Osmon did better than you did
Just for that, I'm gonna let you learn it u_u

As for your question, no just in front of you