Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol okay, well Noni wanted to learn ah, the jutsu that made a storm yeah? If so, tell me about the technique and then perform it. I have no idea how to do this. This is all going over my head.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Raiton: Akuma Raimei Makaze | Demon Thunder Storm of the Devil
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
The user gathers raiton chakra from the core of their body, as they aim their palms to the sky. The user then releases the chakra in one big burst towards the sky, causing a disruption in the atmosphere and creating a disastrous thunder storm in the the sky.

Covers the sky with thunder clouds.
Last's for 2 turns.
Can only be used twice per battle
Can only be used and taught by ~Sage~

I love this technique, by generating my chakra into the sky it can overpower my opponents if they try air techniques, and will be great to supplement with my storm/lightning arsenal. It also creates an awesome cosmetic effect for my bio character #Storm4Life. Its a great defensive and supplementary tool.

Channels chakra into the sky, raises hand above to the sky, manipulates chakra into lightning, generates the lightning into storm clouds. Creating an atmospheric disruption.

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, it's a simple tech to use and I was told it can be used in conjunction with Kirin, I don't know if that still stands but that's basically what I designed it for.