Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta swoops in on black feathered wings, landing a few meters off..
Hello, we meet again. Have a look at this scroll...
Tosses it to you...
(Puraido no fu~yūrī) - Pride's Fury
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points: 25
Description: The user attacks with a flurry of punches to the enemy followed by a hard left punch to the chest, a right roundhouse kick to the face followed by an immediate left cross to the face sending the enemy flying. Before they are out of reach, the user will grab their arm pulling them back while turning their body in a counter clockwise motion delivering a powerful right spin kick, sending the enemy flying off through the air.
~Notes~
-Must be taught by -Vegeta
So tell me, any questions?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice sigs for everyone ! :D

Anyway its quite straight forward but pretty damn nice for a taijutsu. I love combos and what not. Anyway when Excaliber gets online Ill link him the thread so he can present the jutsu to you my friend. :)

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice sigs for everyone ! :D

Anyway its quite straight forward but pretty damn nice for a taijutsu. I love combos and what not. Anyway when Excaliber gets online Ill link him the thread so he can present the jutsu to you my friend. :)
Indeedily, thanks bro, I added you in my cj thread, your good to go

Reactions: Noni

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@-Vegeta-

(Raiton: Hakai Mecha)- Lightning release: Destruction of Mecha
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will perform one hand seal and release from their body a surge of lightning bolts no more then the size of normal senbons. These lightning bolts however are extremely unique, they do not aim for the user but more so attempt to attach itself towards any metal or conductive material to lightning (Metal, Paper, fabric, etc) that are non-chakra infused. The lightning will tear through these material's with ease completely negating them in use. This however is limited in mobility, this technique can only be used with constructs it affects by destroying them as they are out on the battlefield and not in the opponents pouch.

Note: Can only be taught by Excālibur

Any questions?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@-Vegeta-

(Raiton: Hakai Mecha)- Lightning release: Destruction of Mecha
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will perform one hand seal and release from their body a surge of lightning bolts no more then the size of normal senbons. These lightning bolts however are extremely unique, they do not aim for the user but more so attempt to attach itself towards any metal or conductive material to lightning (Metal, Paper, fabric, etc) that are non-chakra infused. The lightning will tear through these material's with ease completely negating them in use. This however is limited in mobility, this technique can only be used with constructs it affects by destroying them as they are out on the battlefield and not in the opponents pouch.

Note: Can only be taught by Excālibur

Any questions?
No questions, I like this jutsu. Secretly powerful in it's own right, also has a body surge written into it