Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Vegeta see Ushiro pop out*

Oh hey...Rock smash? I wish, nothing near to that OP...this is a what it's all about...

*Tosses you a ninjIpad with a description of the jutsu*
(Puraido no fu~yūrī) - Pride's Fury
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points: 25
Description: The user attacks with a flurry of punches to the enemy followed by a hard left punch to the chest, a right roundhouse kick to the face followed by an immediate left cross to the face sending the enemy flying. Before they are out of reach, the user will grab their arm pulling them back while turning their body in a counter clockwise motion delivering a powerful right spin kick, sending the enemy flying off through the air.
~Notes~
-Must be taught by -Vegeta
You must be registered for see images

Any questions?

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*catches the shinobiPad and skims through it*

Interesting. Now where to find a good opponent...

*looks around and throws the shinobiPad at a wandering Pein. It breaks on the back of his head and he turns around furious. We dash at each other and i overwhelm him with a barrage of lightning fast punches to his face and chest pushing him back. Then i pause, rearing back and delivering a hard left uppercut into his chest and a right roundhouse to the head, followed by a left cross about to make him fall but i grab his hand. Pulling Pein back to me, i spin counterclockwise and swing my right leg with all my might to send him flying*

How's that? I'd be dead if if he gets up now. Haha..haa... >.>

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*catches the shinobiPad and skims through it*

Interesting. Now where to find a good opponent...

*looks around and throws the shinobiPad at a wandering Pein. It breaks on the back of his head and he turns around furious. We dash at each other and i overwhelm him with a barrage of lightning fast punches to his face and chest pushing him back. Then i pause, rearing back and delivering a hard left uppercut into his chest and a right roundhouse to the head, followed by a left cross about to make him fall but i grab his hand. Pulling Pein back to me, i spin counterclockwise and swing my right leg with all my might to send him flying*

How's that? I'd be dead if if he gets up now. Haha..haa... >.>
xD Lmao!

Excellent execution, the jutsu is yours Pein-Sama-San.

I added you in my cj thread so your good to go