0⚔️
Post the justu that yall want to learn.
y the best man ;_;
Fuuton: Tezawari za Oshi: Wind Release: Feel The Pressure
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra: 15
Damage:N/A
Description: After channeling chakra throughout his/her body. The user will quickly release the chakra outward short range around all sides of their body, creating a sphere. By doing this, it creates a wall of thick pressurized air that can slow down the movements of incoming projectiles, jutsu, and even opponents that may be attacking the user at a untraceable speed. This jutsu does not block said techniques but it allows the user to easily side step or block against said projectile. In the case of movements made by the opponent within short range of the user, the user will have to use a little more chakra to produce a thicker air around them. This jutsu doesn't significantly slow down all movements made with the sphere, but it does allow the user to become aware of anything entering the sphere because it is basically made out of the users chakra.
-Usable 3 times per battle
-Must be taught by Sir Hoshigaki
(Genjutsu: Gurandoerudā no Futan)- Illusionary Arts: Burden of the Grand Elder
Type:Supplementary
Range:Mid
Chakra:20
Damage:N/A
Description: After making a hand gesture towards the opponent, the user will trap said opponent into a genjutsu. While trapped in the genjutsu the opponent will see themselves as an elderly man aged between 80-90 years old. Along with the opponent seeing themselves as an elderly man, they will also feel as how they look. Meaning that they will become an older man at mind. Knowing their limitations as an older man, any movement becomes difficult and their overall speed decreases one rank as well as slightly slowed handseal speed. This is describing the generic 80-90 old person, and not the extremities. Temperature change will cause them to feel uncomfortable and change in air pressure will make them feel short of breath. In reality however, they will be fine, with no issues.
-Can only be used/taught by Sir Hoshigaki
-Can only be used 3 times per battle

first one is pretty simple, just channel chakra at your body then you release it outwards short range covering it and creating a sphere with thick pressurized air that slows the opponent's weapons, jutsus and even the opponents themselves, it's great imo, it helps again op members that have monstrous speeds.

second one is a pretty neat genjtsu, flick a finger or just your hand towards the opponent and put them in a genjutsu where they look like a 80-90 old man, they will be older not just in appearance, but in mind and feels too, like too tired, several limitations and slower moves, the speed decreases by one rank and the hand seals are much slower.

thank you man ;_; =D

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The wind jutsu is quite simple, it creates a sphere, which slows down fast moving objects or people (untraceable).

Question: What is its limitation of the amount of speed the opponent has? Can I stop someone in eig? And if so, exactly how fast? 6th gate? 7th? etc.

Also, when I create the sphere, can I quickly go into an attack?

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st question- It cannot block anything, it is used to make noticeable attacks out of eye range and at the same time slowing down anything that the sphere makes contact with or vice versa. As for the gates, im too lazy to check the speed chart, but I think you can perceive 6th gate movements at your rank and in that case it wouldn't be able to significantly slow down the opponent's movement, but it does slightly slow them down, it would allow you to literally feel short range around you (3-5 meters I think) before your opponent makes contact. So if he somehow rushes from behind you and you use this you would be able to feel him enter short range around you

2nd question- Yes you can preform an attack right after, because as the jutsu is released it is out of your body almost like a shock wave moving outward

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1st question- It cannot block anything, it is used to make noticeable attacks out of eye range and at the same time slowing down anything that the sphere makes contact with or vice versa. As for the gates, im too lazy to check the speed chart, but I think you can perceive 6th gate movements at your rank and in that case it wouldn't be able to significantly slow down the opponent's movement, but it does slightly slow them down, it would allow you to literally feel short range around you (3-5 meters I think) before your opponent makes contact. So if he somehow rushes from behind you and you use this you would be able to feel him enter short range around you

2nd question- Yes you can preform an attack right after, because as the jutsu is released it is out of your body almost like a shock wave moving outward
My boy, peace out K town