Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're the last student for this jutsu, as I'm teaching this for the 6th time already.

lets get started

(Raiton: Hekireki Gekido) - Lightning Style: Thunder Rage
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: To first thing needed to perform this jutsu is to put special seals on the location for attack to hit. It can be put on opponents, objects or on the kunai. After setting the seal(s), the user does a handseal and then lightning strikes from the sky will hit the locations of the seal(s). If the opponent tries to escape with the seal on them, the lightning strikes will follow them till they hit the seal.
Note: Only useable 3 times per battle.

First I'll need to teach you how to make these special seals, watch closely.

I take a plain special paper and draw a few strokes making a seal

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
*Memorizes the seal*

I have a question, if we make more than one seal, like 2-3, and place them on different locations and cause lightning to strike, the power would be divided amongst the seals right? Or is that not possible?

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can, but like you said; the power of the lightning strikes will divide.

Now try making your own seal and focus lightning chakra to it when you're done.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Awesome, awesome, I only need a Minato bio and a perfect combo is achieved U_U

I take a peace of paper and begin to draw some strokes on it, the strokes would be identical to the ones you had drawn yourself. After that I channel lightning chakra into the seal.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Following the instructions I wrap the tag around a Kunia and throw it with enough force to project it to long range distance towards a tree. The Kunia sticks to the tree. I then perform the tiger hand seal and summon lightning from the sky to strike the tag on the Kunia, this leads to the tree burning into a crisp.