(Raiton: Rikou) – Lightning Release: Discharge

PHP:
[code][B](Raiton: Rikou) – Lightning Release: Discharge[/B]
[B]Rank: [/B]S
[B]Type:[/B] Supplementary/Defense
[B]Range:[/B] Short-Long
[B]Chakra Cost:[/B] 40
[B]Damage Points:[/B] N/A
[B]Description:[/B] The user channels lightning chakra to his palm and releases an outburst of lightning chakra causing a discharge a large amount of light. With this effect, the victim will be blinded by light at the same time hurting their ears with the huge screech noise generated by lightning. The flares of the discharge can sense chakra they come contact with. The user can either use this opportunity to escape or attack.
Note: Usable 2 times per battle.
Note: Requires gap of three turns between each use
Note: Only taught by le Question.

For this one, charge lightning chakra to your palms, when you're ready, focus on expanding light with your lightning chakra as hard as you can.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
puts on sunglasses
Very good. While you're expanding light, simlutaously vibrate the surroundings with lightning chakra as intense as you can. Also feel your surroundings while you're at it.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the light begins to expand outwards, I vibrate the surrounding area with my lightning chakra to generate loud screeching noises, which could deafen sensitive ears. Simultaneously, I try to construct an image in my mind of the terrain by "feeling" anything the lightning chakra comes into contact with.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Any chance I could get the Water Cloak ? Recently got a Kisame bio and it would be a great addition to him.

(Katon/Fuuton: Kaon Gufuu) – Fire/Wind Release: Pyroclastic Cyclone
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: Kakuzu causes his wind-element mask to reach out from his back and mount itself above his shoulder before exhaling a powerful rotating wave of wind in the direction of the opponent. Simultaneously, Kakuzu begins spewing an immense stream of flammable superheated ash (similar to Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning) towards the intended target. The rotating wave of wind begins carrying the stream of ash, greatly augmenting its speed, heat and abrasive ability, making it a dangerous technique in all aspects. Due to the nature of the wind technique, it carries the stream of ash towards the opponent rather than dispersing it. The abrasiveness of the rotating wind-fused ash is on such a level its capable of skinning an opponent with mere contact. Afterwards, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in the technique becoming a dangerous stream of flames. This jutsu can also be performed with a clone with the Katon/Fuuton affinity or by both of Kakuzu's Fire and Wind masks.

Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
Note: For other bios to use this technique, they must have a clone/summon with the Katon/Fuuton affinity.

Create a clone and perform the technique. Ask any questions that you may have.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure.

Makes a clone and we stand side by side of each other molding fire and wind charka respectively. Having mastered fire and wind, performing this jutsu shouldn't be a difficult feat. We begin by exhaling a powerful wave of wind and a cloud hot ash individually before they combine into a massive stream of ash that fills the field in front of me. I finish by clicking my teeth together with a flint I placed earlier, resulting in igniting the ash to immensely hot stream of flames

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, pretty simple jutsu.

---

(Suiton: Mizu Yakke) Water Style: Water Cloak
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user focuses water to cloak around them, forming some shapes the user wants around them. While cloaked the user can scretch the water around them to attack, (like the kyuubi cloak) and form fists, hands, tendrils, etc.......(its like the kyuubi cloak but with water)
Note: Lasts for 2 turns.
Note: Needs water source to use the jutsu.
Note: Only useable for once per battle.
Note: Only taught by Question.

Once you have your water source, focus on shape manipulation with water chakra.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I approach a nearby water source and focus my suiton chakra into it, before utilizing the molded chakra to generate a cloak around myself. After creating the cloak, I form several different constructs using the water which the armour comprises of.*