Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Katon: Hi No Ryouken (Fire Release: Hounds of Fire)
Type : Offensive/Defensive
Range : Short-Mid
Chakra : 30
Damage : 60
Description : Gaining inspiration from Earth Style: Mud wolves, this jutsu was created to form an invisible defense against an unsuspecting opponent. The user will form a single handseal and release his katon chakra in a radius of 5 metres around him/her. The chakra activates the moments the source of the foreign chakra (the opponent) comes close to it (2 meters). The moment the opponent is near, the chakra would emerge from the ground to shape itself in the form of two huge hounds made of fire (slightly larger than African Lions). These hounds will pounce on the opponent and bite off his flesh with their huge sharp teeth, cause huge burns and unmeasurable pain.
Note :
The hounds stay active for 2 turns after they emerge.
The chakra stays in the ground for 3 turns.
Can only be used thrice.
Can only be taught by Waaiz

Perform it, *Creates a Clone and send it over there where you'll place your chakra*

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Katon: Hi No Ryouken (Fire Release: Hounds of Fire)
Type : Offensive/Defensive
Range : Short-Mid
Chakra : 30
Damage : 60
Description : Gaining inspiration from Earth Style: Mud wolves, this jutsu was created to form an invisible defense against an unsuspecting opponent. The user will form a single handseal and release his katon chakra in a radius of 5 metres around him/her. The chakra activates the moments the source of the foreign chakra (the opponent) comes close to it (2 meters). The moment the opponent is near, the chakra would emerge from the ground to shape itself in the form of two huge hounds made of fire (slightly larger than African Lions). These hounds will pounce on the opponent and bite off his flesh with their huge sharp teeth, cause huge burns and unmeasurable pain.
Note :
The hounds stay active for 2 turns after they emerge.
The chakra stays in the ground for 3 turns.
Can only be used thrice.
Can only be taught by Waaiz

Perform it, *Creates a Clone and send it over there where you'll place your chakra*
I gather my fire chakra, and release it around a five meter radius of myself. As your clone gets closer, the chakra is erupted quickly around the five meter area, creating a fire wolf which bites at the clone and dispersing it.
Am pretty sure he'll ask you who you are after you teach him Waaiz.

Lesson 1: Don't ever believe a Noni.
Lesson 2: Don't you ever ****ing believe a Noni.
Lesson 3: Don't ever forget the prev two lesson.
I'd refute this, but you are not necessarily wrong.
I saw it already >_>
You saw nothing.
Consult my sig to see how grievous your mistake is/was
You keep children up at night.