Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
8. (Raiton: Raijū no Fukku)- Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Hook
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After channeling chakra to one's dominant hand, the user extends it and releases the chakra in the form of a lightning rod protruding from the palm of his hand which the user then grips. By applying shape manipulation and bending the tip into a pseudo hook, the user then spins himself and hooks onto the opponent. As he spins, the opponent is caught on the hook and is hurled by the user in whatever direction he chooses. This jutsu is best used in conjunction with taijutsu or freeform taijutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3x per battle
Note Can only be taught by Izzeh/Deviation

I like the lightning hook in it cause I always wanted to make one similar, it reminds me of kakuzu usage and whenever I can match with NK I will always accept in my arsenal xD. But yeah it has a lot of cool taijutsu usage, and is straightforward in its usage. The hook allows for many clever usages as well in close range, only sad part is it is a streaming technique, but in close range, it is awesome.

9. (Ninpō: Orihime) - Ninja Art: Weaving Princess
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30 per turn
Damage: N/A (+60 if used with Lightning)
Description: Utilizing normal, durable ninja wire, the user channels chakra to it and utilizes it to bind his opponents. The user can elect to increase the friction the strings, making the wire hotter and able to case burns, making it a good technique to use for torture and information gathering. The strings can take on whatever form the user wishes making it quite a versatile technique to use with ninja wire. By channeling lightning-type chakra to the wires the user can increase their cutting power to cut through solid earth of A-Rank and lower. The user can also elect to not channel chakra to the wires and instead use a more suitable lightning technique to fit his situation. The strength of the binding is A-Rank. The technique itself does no damage until combined with lightning.
Note: Can only be taught by Deviation

This is very versatile and doesn't have any restrictions at all. No one ever taps into the ninja wire, glad you did. The lightning part will always be a fan favorite. It is also quite useful for specific situations like interrogation. I also see some spiderman usage with this lol. Its simplistic and easy to understand in concept.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8. (Raiton: Raijū no Fukku)- Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Hook
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After channeling chakra to one's dominant hand, the user extends it and releases the chakra in the form of a lightning rod protruding from the palm of his hand which the user then grips. By applying shape manipulation and bending the tip into a pseudo hook, the user then spins himself and hooks onto the opponent. As he spins, the opponent is caught on the hook and is hurled by the user in whatever direction he chooses. This jutsu is best used in conjunction with taijutsu or freeform taijutsu.
Note: Can only be used 3x per battle
Note Can only be taught by Izzeh/Deviation

I like the lightning hook in it cause I always wanted to make one similar, it reminds me of kakuzu usage and whenever I can match with NK I will always accept in my arsenal xD. But yeah it has a lot of cool taijutsu usage, and is straightforward in its usage. The hook allows for many clever usages as well in close range, only sad part is it is a streaming technique, but in close range, it is awesome.

9. (Ninpō: Orihime) - Ninja Art: Weaving Princess
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30 per turn
Damage: N/A (+60 if used with Lightning)
Description: Utilizing normal, durable ninja wire, the user channels chakra to it and utilizes it to bind his opponents. The user can elect to increase the friction the strings, making the wire hotter and able to case burns, making it a good technique to use for torture and information gathering. The strings can take on whatever form the user wishes making it quite a versatile technique to use with ninja wire. By channeling lightning-type chakra to the wires the user can increase their cutting power to cut through solid earth of A-Rank and lower. The user can also elect to not channel chakra to the wires and instead use a more suitable lightning technique to fit his situation. The strength of the binding is A-Rank. The technique itself does no damage until combined with lightning.
Note: Can only be taught by Deviation

This is very versatile and doesn't have any restrictions at all. No one ever taps into the ninja wire, glad you did. The lightning part will always be a fan favorite. It is also quite useful for specific situations like interrogation. I also see some spiderman usage with this lol. Its simplistic and easy to understand in concept.
Looks good man. Thanks for the insight and hope to teach you more in the future. ^^