Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll start.

( Suiton: Dāku• u~ōtāzu ) | Water Release: The Dark Waters
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid range
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user starts by forming three hand seals, and then manipulating Water within reach (short to mid range). The user will then insert his chakra into the water source, and cause this Water to turn into a dark, black flammable oil. This happens quite fast, and can easily be set ablaze with any fire based jutsu. This technique can be used to change the properties of Water, within reason, basically only allowing the user to change a water source of small size into the dark flammable oil. When used in a large water source, only a small patch will be changed.

-Can only be taught by -L-
-Can only be used twice a fight
-Requires mastery of Water to be used

Analyze it for me.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can basically turn water short-mid range away into black oil water (or a simple patch depending on the size of the water source). The oil can easily be set ablaze and explode. The transition happens quite fast so it is really helpful so I don't waste much time. I have some questions.

1. I can use this on my own techs right?
2. How large is exactly "a large water source" by your description where only a small patch would turn black?
3. You said I can use fire to set it ablaze, would that include ANY heat based material or just fire? Like lightning, tags, scorch, etc etc
4. This infused anything short-mid, now what if I infuse it with a technique short range of me, but I send the technique long range as a projectile or such, would that be allowed?
5. Does it take away any damage or brute force with other water techniques? For example if I used it with water dragon bullet, would the dragon still retain its brute for impact or would the oil prevent/weaken it in anyway?
6. If I used this with adhesive water, would that make both the water oil and adhesive?
7. Can this be used on my own opponents technique as long as the chakra overpowers it?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can basically turn water short-mid range away into black oil water (or a simple patch depending on the size of the water source). The oil can easily be set ablaze and explode. The transition happens quite fast so it is really helpful so I don't waste much time. I have some questions.

1. I can use this on my own techs right?
2. How large is exactly "a large water source" by your description where only a small patch would turn black?
3. You said I can use fire to set it ablaze, would that include ANY heat based material or just fire? Like lightning, tags, scorch, etc etc
4. This infused anything short-mid, now what if I infuse it with a technique short range of me, but I send the technique long range as a projectile or such, would that be allowed?
5. Does it take away any damage or brute force with other water techniques? For example if I used it with water dragon bullet, would the dragon still retain its brute for impact or would the oil prevent/weaken it in anyway?
6. If I used this with adhesive water, would that make both the water oil and adhesive?
7. Can this be used on my own opponents technique as long as the chakra overpowers it?
1. Yes
2. Me and NK actually discussed that, and we came to the conclusion of 10x10, aka Mid range.
3. It's basically a flammable oil, so any element that causes immense heat or a spark would ignite it, as real oil would.
4. In theory it would work, as you aren't manipulating the oil but rather just "infusing" it and allowing it to work on it's own after it's shot or whatever.
5. No.
6. As oil is hydrophobic, it doesn't mix with water per se, so it would form a layer above it.
7. Yes

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty then.

10. (Doton: Telam no Chuun) – Earth Release: Infusion of Telam
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short - Long (Can be infused short or long range)
Chakra Cost: 30 (10 for every more construct infused)
Damage Points: N/A (20+ if used offensively)
Description: The user will gather their earth chakra and manipulate it so it activates an ability; where certain structures of earth techniques when protruded from the ground, out of the user's body or from the sky, will have either- sticky adhesive mud or flammable like substance of mud, infused inside the body of the solid structure as a passive ability when being released (still costs a move). What this means is the structure of earth will have the same appearance physically but instead of being completely solid will have a substantial amount of mud inside its physical structure masking its appearance from the opponent's view (will not fool certain dojutsus and sensory). The structure will be able to remain stable since the mud will be compressed and its body structure will still be solid allowing it to remain its base of movement and operation. This technique has some different characteristics which allows it to be of use. The first basic ability is how the user is able to manipulate the sap of mud to be released out of the structure of earth oozing out of its body (the earth structure's body). What makes this significant is, for example, if one was pierced by a stone spike, the user can literally now force the spike to ooze mud out of its structure and into the body of the opponent injecting them with the mud or even around the body restricting their movement. However, when this concept is used, the structure of earth will no longer be of use for manipulation purposes since the mud will literally overtake its body as it oozes out. The second basic ability is, where the user will literally have the mud inside of the body of the earth structure ooze outward in similar fashion, however this mud is flammable mud. Large amount of mud can (however has limitations and dependability) flood the battlefield and restrict anything coming into contact (for the adhesive mud) or be used to set up an explosion (flammable mud) with the use of external resources such as fire attacks, explosive tags, etc. The flammable mud can not be set by itself. The amount of mud that can be infused in the structure of earth mainly corresponds with just how large the structure is. In some cases this can harm the opponent as well if the mud comes into contact with the user themselves. The user can also infuse mud into more then one construct but with more chakra cost required.

Note: Lasts three turns
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
Note: Can only be taught by Noni
Note: Can only create flammable mud or sticky mud
Note: If the earth construct is struck by a lightning technique equating to the elemental properties and weaknesses, then the mud within will be rendered useless and out of the user's chakra control but if flammable mud within survives the attack without hardening, then it can still be set on fire

Anaylze and questions

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A pretty simple technique, where one utilizes their Earth based chakra to infuse an Earthen structure with sticky adhesive mud or flammable mud. Any earth based technique can be infused and requires no hand seals what so ever. A great supplementary justu, particularly against non-doujutsu opponents as it makes for some surprise attacks and combos.

So questions:

1. Say I create a Stone Golem, how would the mud be released exactly? Through a porous type of way or?
2. Up to how many constructs can be infused?
3. It lasts up to 3 turns, so if I release it, say in the 2nd turn, should the jutsu be posted again?
4. Can I infuse both my opponent's and my own Earthen structures?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Say I create a Stone Golem, how would the mud be released exactly? Through a porous type of way or?
2. Up to how many constructs can be infused?
3. It lasts up to 3 turns, so if I release it, say in the 2nd turn, should the jutsu be posted again?
4. Can I infuse both my opponent's and my own Earthen structures?
1. It would be released through the pores while cracking a little so yeah,
2. As many earth structures as you want, just a lil more chakra needed.
3. Yes it should be
4. Only yours, since its a passive technique to be used on your techniques, besides, even if I did something like that It would not be allowed for NK has saliva of the acrid toad, which adds mud to the opponents earth techs to render it useless. So I wouldn't be allowed.

if that is all, it is yours. good trade