-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty.... Gets ready...............REady!
Do one thousand push ups!!1111!!11oneoneone11!!

I keed I keed (I hate that training xD)

Release your water chakra into the air, then pull moisture from the air until it becomes water, keep doing that until you have a good amount. Then you can control the water to basically do what every you want and acts as a good water source.

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
Notes:
- Can only be used 3x per battle.
- Must skip one turn before using again
- The water can only be controlled up to one turn
- Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do one thousand push ups!!1111!!11oneoneone11!!

I keed I keed (I hate that training xD)

Release your water chakra into the air, then pull moisture from the air until it becomes water, keep doing that until you have a good amount. Then you can control the water to basically do what every you want and acts as a good water source.

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
Notes:
- Can only be used 3x per battle.
- Must skip one turn before using again
- The water can only be controlled up to one turn
- Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.
I first breath in and out standing firmly. Then I gather my suiton chakra and release it into the air. Then I quickly pull moisture from the air make mold it into water that I can freely manipulate as I want. As such I make yard soak and wet.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it seems ...

Next:

For this jutsu, I want you to focus on your chakra, point at my clone, then proceed to make two hand seals Tiger//Boar. Disrupt my clones chakra in the brain and then make it so that he thinks he is performing his movements as he wants. But in reality he doesn't. His movements and any actions are slowed by two seconds.

*Creates Clone*

Clone runs at you with a kunai in his hand and ready to strike you!!

Slow him down and use that opening to kill him

Genjutsu: Chien Taimu | Illusionary Technique: Time Delay
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will cast a genjutsu towards the opponent by disrupting their chakra flow in their brain. The user will simply point towards the opponent and make a single hand seal Tiger → Boar to put them under this genjutsu. While the opponent is under this genjutsu, any action performed will be delayed by two seconds. Rather it's a jutsu, any form of taijutsu, or even running. The person under this genjutsu, they will think that they are performing the action right away but may not notice what is actually happening.Whatever is performed it will be delayed by two seconds.

Note: Able to use twice in battle
Note: Must have Mastered genjutsu
Note: Lasts two turns unless broken
Note: Can only taught by -Vision-

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I send my chakra to the clones brain as I berform two handseals to then adjust his 5 senses to make him believe he is moving perfectly normal, but in reality his movements are slowed by two seconds. I use this opening to infuse a kunai with electricity. I throw the kunai, getting to him in a seconds time, before he can react to it, the kunai is aimed at his throat, and it strikes him.*

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perform this jutsu and list 2 weakness of the jutsu

Genjutsu: Kuchiyose | Illusionary Technique: Summoning Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will perform a series of five hand seals and then slam their hand on the ground. Instantly putting the opponent under a genjutsu where they will see an illusion of a summon to appear before the user. The summon will actually be any summoning animal within their summoning contract. It could be any of the contracts they have signed [two within the rp]. Once the illusion is set, the opponent will see that animal just like a summon. As the hand seals and the slaming of the ground is mimicing the act of actually summoning their animal. The summon however will be able to perform any of the actual summoning animals abilities though it will have no effect on the opponent. However, they can create an illusion that they use their actual abilities. The summoning animal is intangible and will not take any physical harm. The only way to get rid of them are to break the genjutsu.

Note: May be able to use three times per battle
Note: Last the turns of their summon animal within the contract [No more than 5]
Note: The abilities of the animals will not have an effect on the opponent.
Note: The summoning animal will be intangible and can not be harmed in anyway
Note: Must have a signed summoning contract to able to use this technique
Note: Must be taught my Vision

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruce performs 5 handseals, slams his right hand to the ground and places his chakra inside the opponents brain, disturbing their 5 senses and makes them believe that I've summoned a snake with the cells of hashirama senju, as well as the dna of Pein's giant bird summon, into the genes of Manda to the field. Which is from the jutsu listed below.

1st weakness: No one's going to believe I have a snake with cells of Hashirama Senju and pein's bird fused into Manda.
2nd Weakness: Can be broken with the S rank gen release tech.
3rd weakness: One could look at the animal's surroundings to see they are untouched by the summons prescience, like grass, dust/dirt when moving for larger summons etc. Since the summon would phase through them to the opponent.

(Kuchiyose: Hiraishin Mokuton Hebi) ~ Flying Wood Snake
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short/Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: Orochimaru fused the cells of hashirama senju, as well as the dna of Pein's giant bird summon, into the genes of Manda. The snake is half the size of Manda with wood platelets for scales. It has the ability to use Wood jutsus. And it has wings allowing it to fly. Given its size, it is able to fly with the added weight of 3 people, of Orochimaru's build.

~Wood jutsus require the use of said jutsu, and count toward the maximum 3 jutsus per turn as per Rei's R&R
~Can only be summoned once per battle
~The snake flies at the speed of Pein's giant bird
~The snake can only stay on the field for 5 turns
~Can only be summoned by someone who knows wood, or Snakes

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes that and it must be from the contract you have signed.

but it's great if you can mask that with a real summon ya know?

Another one is that it's short range summon like the real summon. Perhaps i could change it but prob not.

NEXT!

Genjutsu: Henshin | Illusionary Arts: Shapeshift
Chakra: 10 [-5 per turn]
Description: An Omnidirectional genjutsu that gets triggered through constant chakra output with a waving of the hand, from the user's body. Once an opponent or opponents get close enough to the user. The opponent will be put under a simple genjutsu where they will see who ever the user wishes. All the traits and characteristics will be present and the voice will be emulated to perfection.
Note: Constant chakra usage to perform the genjutsu, can not use any other jutsu when this genjutsu is active.

I'm updating this soon. Obviously why... xD

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where is Dan......... <__<

anyways... same as before

Genjutsu: Sharingan Sorazorashii | Illusionary Technique: False Sharingan
Chakra: 40
Description: The user will perform a single hand seal Tiger and will disrupt the opponents chakra within their brain. By doing so casting an illusion that the user shows mangekyou sharingan in their eyes. The real effects set into the opponent, the chakra that is disrupting the flow of the opponent will send a subliminal message to the opponent that they are moving at half the speed of their base speed. Thus, moving slower than they normally would. Which effects all movements of the opponent, to include his reaction speed. The mangekyou sharingan is for distraction purposes only and doesn’t carry any abilities of the real mangejyou sharingan. This genjutsu does not effect any jutsu’s that the opponents use’s. The speed of the jutsu’s that they might use is still the same and will not appear any different when used normal. Only effects the physical speed of the opponent to include his reaction speed.

Note: Able to use twice per battle
Note: Last 3 turns
Note: No S rank genjutsu before and after the use of this genjutsu
Note: The user will not have the abilities of any sharingan techniques or it's abilities to precieve motion.
Note: Any jutsu used by the opponent other than Taijutsu and Kenjutsu techniques that doesn't involves any kind of elemental ninjutsu will not have effect on it's speed of travel. Only the time it takes to perform each jutsu would be effected as it would need physical requirements of movement.

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruce performs the tiger handseal and places you in a genjutsu where you see him with the mangekyo sharingan of Itachi. As he does, he disrupts your senses further sending you a subliminal message that you are moving at half your speed. Thus you do move at half your speed.