A G E
B I R T H D A Y
Chuuya Uchiha
Male
Uchiha/Magnet
April 29th

You must be registered for see images

L O O K S

Chūya is shown to be quite short with a petite, yet muscular build. He has grey eyes and striking orange hair that frames his face, with a longer section that falls just past his left shoulder. He wears a black hat with a red hatband, and a thin silver chain that hangs over the brim.

His outfit consists of a white button up shirt under a charcoal grey vest, a black choker in the style of a pet collar, a black ribbon bolo tie held together with a small silver buckle, an open black cropped jacket with the sleeves rolled up at the elbows, black slacks, a black belt hanging off his right hip and black low-arch shoes. He is almost always seen wearing black gloves. Chūya also sports long black coat with light-coloured lining and lapels that he wears around his shoulders like a cape.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Chūya is hot-headed and quick to act on his temper, but can analyze situations well enough if he is calm and has enough time. He is inclined to taunt other people into a fight with him, probably due to his confidence in his martial arts skill and his Ability. He can be quite gullible as well, falling for stupid tricks a majority of the time. He also bears great loyalty for the his friends and deeply respects them, following almost all orders given to him but his superiors. Despite being in the mercenary, Chūya seems to care a lot for his subordinates.

V I L L A G E § I N F O R M A T I O N

V I L L A G E § O F § B I R T H

Land of Wind

V I L L A G E § O F § A L L I A N C E

Rouge

R A N K / C H A K R A § I N F O R M A T I O N

N I N J A § R A N K

S-Jounin (Health: 700 | Chakra: 700)

E L E M E N T S

Fūton (B) / Katon (B) / Doton (B) / Magnetism (requires training)

O TH E R § J U T S U

Ninjutsu (B) / Genjutsu (B) / Taijutsu (B) / Sharingan (unawakened)

B A C K G R O U N D § I N F O R M A T I O N S

Chuuya was the son of an Uchiha Male whom had defected from his Clan and went rouge. His Father soon but later on had taken refuge in the Land of the wind. This is where he met Chuuya's mother a Kunoichi with the Magnet Release KG. They fell in love with each other rather quickly and thus had a son, Chuuya Uchiha. As Chuuya aged throughout the years he displayed prominent skills that would help cultivate him as a shinobi. As he gotten older he parents had retired and Chuuya had decided to go his own way. He went rouge and left the Land of Wind only to settle in the Land of Fire. However Chits did not allied himself with the land of fire. He only went there to learn from his clan.​

O T H E R

Theme Song and Background Music

[video=youtube;DY7ZujIPPzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY7ZujIPPzE[/video]

O T H E R

W O N

N/A

L O S T

N/A

Update/Revising of Old bio [ ]

□ Approved □

Last edited by a moderator:

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't have summonings yet nor can you have 4 other jutsu you can only have 3 at s-jounin. Regardless of those errors i'm glad to see more people getting back into the rp now-a-days, very nice bio maybe i'll steal those eyes one day.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't have summonings yet nor can you have 4 other jutsu you can only have 3 at s-jounin. Regardless of those errors i'm glad to see more people getting back into the rp now-a-days, very nice bio maybe i'll steal those eyes one day.
You have a weird obsession with eyes im starting to get worried

Also Nice bio Inashi ^^

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
i had help from jay n he forgot but thanks for the info. i'll edit to and correct it. As for my eyes... i dnt plan on givin them up without a fight.

You have a weird obsession with eyes im starting to get worried

Also Nice bio Inashi ^^

My bad, forgot bout the summoning thing, but otherwise dope bio :D

lol

Reactions: Onii Chan