Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meruem shit stomps, hell he beat old man netero,inst him. and well not really but he survived against him, and netero survived against zeno zoldyck. That beaing said meruem shit stomps.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meruem survived a nuclear explosion itself (I know he died from radiation but still). Chrollo is just a human and wouldn't be able to. Also, Meruem was the smartest being. He's on another level from everyone else.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol If chrollo was afraid to be touched by hisoka (obvious from how he was fighting and I'm not saying he can't defend himself against him if just saying chrollo was playing it smart not to be attached by hisokas bgum) and hisoka being way physically stronger then chrollo

What the hell do u think Mereum would do
Lol

I do feel chrollo could make a plan of some sort to take this caliber of character out however in a regular fight no prep time (as he had with hisoka ) chrollo gets turned into paste

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you havent read the manga which from the responses I can see most people have not, Chrollo wins
Lmao, i read the manga, and i still don't see how this is even remotely close to the truth. Chrollo gets blitzed by Meruem at the beggining of the fight.