Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"I believe that we have a soul. So I want to fulfill my dead friend's wish... to wreak havoc."

• Name: Chrollo Lucifler ルシルフル
    [*]Nickname: /
    [*]Gender: Male
    [*]Age: 26
    [*]Clan: Dark

Looks:

Two of Chrollo's distinguishing features are his cross-shaped tattoo on his forehead and a pair of orb-shaped earrings. He is usually seen wearing a fur-collared leather trench coat with St. Peter's Cross embroidered on the back.
He also wears a blue blazer, with his hair hanging down naturally and the cross tattoo hidden behind a bandage wrapped around his forehead. His tattoo is located on his right arm.

Personality:

Chrollo Lucilfer is a calm and handsome young man and comes across as intelligent and charismatic. But he seems to be a born a killer because of his psychopathic calm attitude, and his devilish grin.
The only people Chrollo seems to care about are his fellow members in The Village Hidden In The Clouds, When Chrollo heard the news of the death of one of his comrades he cried for him. Besides that, he shows no fear of his own death, even anticipating it.
Other than that he seems to be a fan of antique books.

• Village of Birth:
  • Village of Alliance:

• Ninja Rank: Sage in posts
    [*]Specialty: Lightning Release (Single Hand-seal), Fire Release (Faster Hand-seals), And Dark Release.

Fire: Completed.
Lightning:Completed.
Earth: Completed.
Water; Completed.
Wind: B-Rank.
Dark: Completed.

Ninjutsu:C-Rank.
Genjutsu: C-Rank.
Taijutsu: C-Rank.

History:

Little is known about Chrollo's family, except that they were members of the Dark Clan of Kirigakure. Chrollo was five year old when the Hidden Mist leaders decided to send a squad of Anbu to murder his parents because they knew some serious secrets about certain alliances and operations the Village was planning on making.
So their Ninja experience allowed them to know that there is no was they can win against the Anbu squad, so they decided to sacrifice their lives by taking on as many Ninjas as they can in order to stall for time and let their child get away through a secret tunnel they had built a long time ago under their house, and so when they were attacked by the Anbu, they fought with honor, and with it they died, and the young Chrollo managed to run away through the tunnel and got out of the area.
Chrollo was five year old, so he didn't know what to do after running away, so he just started traveling and running through unknown areas in the Mist village, his parebts had covered his Dark Release diamonds tattoo with a bandage, but the little Chrollo, out of ignorance removed the bandage and put them in his mouth and started sucking them because he was so hungry, sad, desperate, and angry at the same time, and after some minutes he fainted because of hunger.
After some time he woke to find himself in a dark cave, as he opened his eyes an old man's face appeared in front of him, the old guy kept staring at him with interest, then he said "What a poor little kid, what happened to ya boy? you're in a total mess, you want to eat something?"
The young Chrollo didn't answer, he just kept staring at the old guy.
Then the man said, "Hmm, just wait here", then he got out of the cave. Some minutes later he came back dragging the corps of a dead boar which he cut using his blade and made a barbecue of and made dinner for the young Chrollo, they ate and slept.
Next day, Chrollo was in a good mood, he tried to forget what happened last night, he was sitting on a rock inside the cave, staring at the old man, then for the first time he talked to him with a shy voice: "Thank you".
"So you finally decided to talk young boy" the man replied."So what's your name?"
"Chrollo sir", said Chrollo.
"What a nice name, my name is Akihito, i'm from Kumogakure, after checking your mind using my hidden mind analyse technique i knew what happened to your parents, what a sad experience you had little fellow, i'm really sorry for that" said Akihito "Since you're a little kid, it won't cause any harm telling you that i'm a spy from the great Hidden Clouds Village, i was about to leave this bloody place the night i found you laying on the ground, so to be honest, i'd hate to leave you alone in this monstrous village, and as i can see you have a rare hidden ability in those diamond marks in your left hand".
The young Chrollo couldn't understand a thing, but he knew that the place where he lived for five years is not an appropriate place for him, he was a clever kid, and he knew that there are other places called villages and other places i the world, and he knew that the world is bigger than his small house and district, so he just replied to Akihito with a simple sentence "Sure thing Akihito-San", and so he left the Hidden Mist with the old Akihito who knew that the young Akihito possessed the Dark Release Kekkei Genkai, and he also knew that to awaken such ability, the young Chrollo shall learn how to use Lightning release, and apparently, the best place to learn such element is the Land Of Lightning, and he also knew that Chrollo shall learn how to use Fire element, and Kumogakure was full of Ninjas who knew how to use Fire perfectly.

After 7 years Chrollo lived as the adopted son of Akihito, he was a talented Shinobi who made it to Chunin rank, and he was the only Chunnin in the whole village who already knew two elements. The fact that Chrollo originated from Kiri was a secret that only the village elders and Akihito knew about, they always wanted to have such Ninjas that can use fatal abilities in battles, so Chrollo was raised as a normal Kumoan kid. He trained on normal elements with normal Senseis and sempais, and in order to master his KG, he was trained by a famous Ninja from Konohagakure called Nathan. Besides, he wasn't the only Kumoan who originated from Kiri, there were other Dark release users in the village such as Ciberr and some other ninjas.
So when he became seventeen year old he made it to Jounin rank, and then he thought about getting really powerful by training in all basic elements, so in order to completely master Lightning release, he was trained by the current Raikage Gin Ichimaru, also known as Better, and to completely master Fire release he was trained by Nathan Sensei, a strong Ninja from Konoha who also happened to be a possessor of Dark Realse, and then Chrollo finally managed to complete his Dark Release training with the same guy.

Through the years, Chrollo managed to successfully complete several missions for his beloved village, and when Gin Ichimaru became the Raikage, he created the Kinkaku Force and added Chrollo to it.
As a member of the Kinkaku Force, Chrollo was known for his brutality in fights since he used to fight with no mercy. He had a great love for his comrades, but something like that never distracted him in a mission, Chrollo's concentration was strong and professional which made him a successful Shinobi of the Hidden Clouds.

Chrollo Always carries a Katana which Akihito gave him before his death, although no one can notice it because he puts it under his coat.

Genius-level intellect: Despite his young age, Chrollo is a member of the Kinkaku Force, but before that he was the captain of a Squad. His plans usually go smoothly, and has shown to be both knowledgeable and intuitive.
His intelligence allowed him to notice the smallest details in battles and operations, and even in the middle of a fight, he was able to figure out brilliant ways to reveal Genjutsu and to predict his enemies' attacks.

Pictures:

Theme Song and Background Music:
[video=youtube;ab9176Srb5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9176Srb5Y[/video]​

Won: 4.
Lost: 2.

-Dark Release permissions from and
-Updating

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vegeta