Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Christopher Dorner Domestic Terrorist

Christopher Dorner....will be dead today...in my opinion...for those who dont know who he is google him. he is believed to be barricaded in a cabin following a gun battle in which he shot 2 police officers and engaged with a swat team. Also believed to have hostages.

suspect has military and LAPD experience.

so its Him Vs The LAPD.

do you think hes getting away or they will kill him? personally i think hes getting gunned down weather he gives up peacefully or goes out in a gunfight with authorities. but yeah whats your opinion

FOX news [A.k.a Bullshit]

ABC News

CNN

Last edited:

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's really crazy how much trouble one man can cause, even if he is an ex-cop. He definitly will either be in custody or dead by then end of the day. His whole rampage has been going on for too long, tbh I'm disappointed law enforcement couldn't catch him sooner. He must be really good at what he does

Reactions: Noobastank

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's really crazy how much trouble one man can cause, even if he is an ex-cop. He definitly will either be in custody or dead by then end of the day. His whole rampage has been going on for too long, tbh I'm disappointed law enforcement couldn't catch him sooner. He must be really good at what he does
Yeah they should have been caught him. dude had a 1 million dollar reward still could not catch him. and did you hear the police shot innocent civilians because they mistook their vehicle for Dorner's? The police have messed this one up forsure.

Last edited:

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I evil for cheering for Dorner?

He knows something that the LAPD doesn't want the public to know

1 million dollar bounty? Really?

He probably has the thing all planned out
Yeah he has some intel on the cops because the way they were just shooting people they didnt confirm to be him tells me that. personally i think Dorner is fighting back against a corrupt organization. Cali did put 1m dollars on his head. he also is believe to have a hitlist so i know the ones on the list have dirt and hes getting them back for it

Reactions: YowYan