Christmas Event: Advent Calender Challenge 6 - Sharing is caring, and because I was told to.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Tale of AnimeBase

My dear friends. You asked me once if I had told you everything there was to know about my adventures, and well I can honestly say I have told you the truth. I may not have told you all of it. I’m old now, I’m not the same person, I once was. I think it is time for you to know what really happened. It began long ago, in a land far away in the world of the world wide web, the like of which you will not find in the world today.

There was the site of Naruto RPG, its communities known far and wide full of the bounties of their scores in the world of the ninja, peaceful and prosperous. This site lay before the doors of the greatest kingdom on the world wide web, AnimeBase. Stronghold of the council of administrators, mightiest of the sites. They ruled with utter surety, never doubting that their site would endure. Their line lay secure, in their moderators and senseis’. AnimeBase, built deep within the world wide web, the beauty of this site was legend. Its wealth was found in the community, their hardship and their ever-expanding experiments and innovations. The skills of the community were unequal, fashioning customs of great beauty, out of custom jutsu, elements and even formation of clans and smaller communities, bound by friendship. Ever, the community delved deeper into the site, and that is where they found it, the heart of AnimeBase, the philosophers stone. The administrators named it the council’s jewel, they took it as a sign, that their right to rule was divine. All would pay homage, even the great Discord King, Jas. But the years of peace and plenty were not to last. Slowly the days turned sour, and the watchful nights closed in. the councils love of power and control, and their praise from community and friends had grown too fierce. A sickness had begun to grow within them. It was a sickness of the mind, and where sickness thrives, bad things will follow. The first they heard was a noise like a hurricane coming from their communities and friends and even their followers, the banners began to catch fire and burn in the hot dry wind. It was Hellsbadass, a fire breathing dragon from the darkest corners of the base. Helssbadass had come. Such destruction and death were dealt that day, for this site of Naruto RPG, was nothing to Hellsbadass, his eye was set on another prize. For dragons like Hellsbadass, covered praise and glory with a dark and fierce desire. AnimeBase was lost, the council scattered and broken. Hellsbadass will guard his plunder, as long as he lives. Jas, the Discord King, would not risk the lives of his kin to the wrath of Hellsbadass in a battle, no help came from the Discord Kingdom that day, or any day since. Robbed of their kingdom, the people of AnimeBase wandered the wilderness of the dark site, a once mighty people brought low. A young moderator took work where he could find it, laboring in the villages and the custom areas, but always he remembered the castle smoke beneath the moon, the trees like torches blazing bright, for he had seen dragon fire in the sky and a site turned to ash. He never forgave, and he never forgot.

Far away in another corner of the site, dragons were only making belief, a party trick conjured by mighty shinobi on midsummers eve. No more frightening than fairy tales. And that my dear friends, is where I come in. It was the beginning of an unlikely friendship, that has lasted all my life. But it is not the start of my story, for me it began, well it began as you might expect. In a small house, there lived a man. It was not a nasty, dirty and wet house filled with rats and oozy smells. This was the House of Wilson Squad, and that means good food, a warm half, all the comforts of home.

Current Day

Damian had just entered the home of the Wilsons, the green round oak door, closed behind him. He had my birthday invitations, as he came to see me writing. He stared into it, as he closed it in front of his nose.

“It’s not ready yet.”

“Not ready for what?”

“Reading…”

I have become old now, and quite forgetful at times.

“What on earth are these…”

“Replies to the party invitations.”

“Good gracious, is it today!”

“They all said their coming, except for Zenryoku, he demands that you ask him in person.”

“Is he. Over my dead body.”

“He will probably find that quite agreeable. He seems to think you have this house overflowing with treasure.”

“It was one small chest, hardly overflowing, and it still smells of toads.”

“What on earth are you doing!”

Damian asked me as I had begun to hide away silverware, and other precious items of my home.

“Taking precautions. You know I caught Akiza making off with the silverware once. She had all my spoons stuffed in her pockets. Dreadful yet kind woman. Make sure to keep an eye on her… when… when I’m…”

“When you’re what?”

“Its nothing.”

“Some people are beginning to wonder about you, they think your becoming odd and unsociable.”

“Unsociable! Me! Nonsense! Be a good lad and put that on the gate.”

The sign that I gave Damian read; No Admittance, except on party business.

“You think he will come?”

Damian looked curious.

“Who?”

“The Pervy Sage.”

“Ah, he wouldn’t miss a chance to show off his magical powers, he will give us quite a show.”

“Right then I’m off.”

“Off to where?”

“The woods, I’m going to surprise him.”

“Well go on then. You don’t want to be late.”

He doesn’t approve of being late, not that I ever was. Back in those days I was always on time. I was entirely respectable. And nothing unexpected ever happened.

To be continued...

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I read it xD It was like watching the intro of The Hobbit all over again with some NB glory spice :score: I liked the one small Harry Potter reference s well, haha. Pervy as the Wizard :sigar::super: Great one Pete! Spotted one gramatical error but I suppose the editing time is out now anyways. Instead, tell me more about your plans unless you want to keep that secret on Discord :cool:

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I read it xD It was like watching the intro of The Hobbit all over again with some NB glory spice :score: I liked the one small Harry Potter reference s well, haha. Pervy as the Wizard :sigar::super: Great one Pete! Spotted one gramatical error but I suppose the editing time is out now anyways. Instead, tell me more about your plans unless you want to keep that secret on Discord :cool:
haha well thanks yea it was greatly very closely inspired / intended sort of the same as the hobbit, put in some harry potter stuff yea :D NB/AB epic stuff :D its glorious and i got plans! you will know soon!

That LOTR reference... :wes::love:
yea the LOTR reference ;) :lovestruck: