• Total voters

uchia kid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now am new here and so far all the vs treads i have seen is between the strong bad azz characters,so these are two simple characters and i want to know who you guys think would win.

i would go with chouji because he kicks ass when he grows those wings.

ProdigyRokuX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even though we havent seen any new techniques of kiba, i would go with kiba. im not sure why, maybe because i figure if choji's butterfly mode increased over the time skip, then kiba's two headed dog did too.i dont know, i just think kiba is better and i like him better than choji, dont have much more of a reason.

ProdigyRokuX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah and that's the thing,when it comes to power chouji just has mush more than kiba
brute froce, yeah choji is stronger, kiba might be faster (unless butterfly mode increase his speed further than kibas). i just want kiba to show some true power and shine in this war so we can see a greater extent of his powers than we can know who is really more powerful. as of now, as far as we can tell,choji might win, i just like kiba better and think some of his techniques are better (not including chojis buterfly mode).

butterfly mode = two headded dog
probably

thenarutoking

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man i love kiba. i wish they wouldve made a character who used a pet dog to fight in the kages rankings. i have some rottweilers and i just imagine how cool it would be to fight with them. a dog and trainer who is as fast as at least kakashi who both can use real jutsu like fireball