Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chop-Hanging Rippling Fist

As the name suggests, this is a fighting style entirely based on the ripple effect created by a single blow which will eventually affect any other body parts in the vicinity of the blow. This is similar to Hyuuga's Gentle Fist because the person has to coat his fingers in chakra in order to increase the effectiveness of the attack. Instead of aiming for the main vital points, the user can hit any part of the opponent's body and release the chakra at once causing the blow to go in concentric circles which will cover many parts making this a less accurate style but effective in the areas wherever hit and the surrounding areas too. To make the attack even harder, the user can sway around like a drunken man and do long movements like an attack coming from long way (say, bring back the hand to the extreme backwards and bring it forward with utmost force increasing the power of the force even more), or just adapt to shorter but quicker attacks. The smooth movement of the body make the attacks even more unpredictable so even an experienced taijutsu user can't track the movements. Since the style is almost like that of a drunken person and a person would deal more damage in a drunken state, the person can grab out some wine bottle (or sake if you prefer) and drink it up till the end and become so drunk that his movements will no longer be similar and the attacks are totally different that he can combine it with this fighting style so that he can even break bones of a very high ranked ninja. Well, is it okay? o.o

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*After the 100th hula, the hoop snaps and flies off into the distance*

Well done young padawan! Your body has been trained, but now you must build your mind!

*tosses you a bag of rocks*

Go to the end of the pier over yonder, sit at the end and toss the rocks one by one into the pond. Watch the ripples they make and ponder on it. Tell me what you notice and how it makes you feel!

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon hearing the orders from sensei, I approach him and grab the bag of rocks and head towards the pond which was situated nearby. Then I take one rock out of the bag and throw it towards the pond with a strong force causing concentric circles to occur around the point of the impact. To experiment with it even more, I grab some more rocks and throw them in the same way but in quick succession towards the pond and notes down the after effects of the impact. With that done, I head back to sensei and explain my readings to him.

"When I first threw a rock, I saw a center point of impact from which concentric circles emerge and expand quickly but going over the distance, they slow down a bit and then ultimately stop at a point after travelling some distance. When I threw multiple rocks, the ripple pattern is created in the same way but some of the circles collided against each other so I think the place where they collide would have the most destructive power other than the center of the impact. There is no limit to where exactly a person can attack or where he can use it, he can also use it destroy boulders by regulating the ripple pattern with his chakra which would have enough force to break the boulder. It feels like a great power has reached my hand and be just like the rippling pattern of the water, showing simplicity but un-predictable moves. Once I master this fighting style, I can be more proficient in Taijutsu than I used to be before."

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm...very good young one, you are now ready!

We will begin with:

(Hikasazanami-Ken Genjutsu: Hi-hirate kuresshendo) | Chop Hanging Rippling Fist Illusion Technique: Hidden Palm
Crescendo
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: For this technique the practitioner will form two hand seals and then slowly assume the basic stance of the Chop-Hanging Fist style. This activates the illusion portion of the technique. The opponent will see the user slowly lower their body, leaving brief after images. Once the stance has been reached the opponent sees the user disappear in a swirl of wind. In reality the user will have been focusing large amounts of chakra to their legs and will burst forwards once the illusion activates, closing distance at high speeds and unleashes a barrage of eight palms strikes in the blink of an eye, never stopping their forwards movement. The strikes and the damage from them will break the opponent out of the genjutsu (should they still be in it) by the time of which the user will have moves past them by about three meters.
-Can be used three times per battle.
Approved:

Explain this technique in your own words, give me strengths and weaknesses, and then use it on my clone.

*poofs clone*

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally!

Performance

Once I am finally done analyzing the technique, I begin to re position my body according to the fighting style. I slowly slide down my left leg near the ground while I crouch a bit with the right knee a bit bending giving me the stability to stand. Then I continue to life both of my hands and put up a crane like force completed my stance. While doing that, I slowly channel my raw chakra into the clone present in front of me making it see the after images of me doing the stance. The clone would be stunned seeing that I have disappeared in a whirl of wind but coming to reality, I dash towards it at very high speed, so fast that the clone would not be capable of keeping up if it was not in a Genjutsu and then quickly perform eight high speed palm strikes while channeling my chakra into the tip of the fingers and then releasing it once touching the clone. The attack would begin at the upper torso and quickly end at the low within a second. The transition would so fast and painful for the opponent that he would break out of the Genjutsu but blood will be oozing out of his mouth since the palm strikes would deal a massive amount of damage internally due to the rippling force of the chakra just like a pebble falling in a pool of water. With the opponent in pain, I am present about 3 meters away from it. The clone would disperse immediately unable to handle the damage it received.​

Strengths

• I love this technique since it feels a bit overpowered and 8 strikes under a second would be like almost amazing.
  • The damage caused would be so intense that internal damage will occur.
  • The Genjutsu would be a great way to fool the opponent while I do the strikes

Weakness

• I can only follow a straight path instead of a zig zag path so in case the opponent gets released out of the Genjutsu before I reach him, he would be able to react.
  • Can't think of any more

Question

• How long will I take to get to the opponent from the starting place?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Careful not to underestimate the speed. The 8 strikes happen very fast, but the running there is nothing entirely special. Its faster than a normal run thanks to the chakra, but its still easily follow-able by someone not under the genjutsu. Assuming its from mid-range, I'd say it takes a few seconds to reach them.

Other than that, very good. ^^

Next one:

(Hikasazanami-Ken: Hyoro Darumadoru Kyuushuu) - Chop Hanging Rippling Fist: Swaying Daruma Doll Revenge
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is used to counter strikes towards the upper torso or head of the practitioner. Using careful chakra control they'll momentarily reinforce the point of impact to minimize damage while allowing their upper body to move with the strike by swaying their hips. They'll then use their hips to convert the momentum of their body and rebound towards the opponent at high speeds while striking out with both palms releasing a ripple through the opponent's body that can encompass their entire torso.
-Can defend A-rank and below taijutsu.
-Can be used three times per battle.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool

Performance

When I see my opponent trying to punch me to death, I just wait for him to make his first move. When he tries to punch me in the upper torso, I adjust my body my moving my hip to the right side helping me to absorb the impact from him. Using the same force and adding more power to it by coating my tips of the fingers present on my both hands using chakra, I rebound the force back on him by hitting him on his chest multiple times simultaneously releasing the chakra in form of a ripple pattern travelling through his entire body while damaging his internal organs on the way. After a few seconds, the opponent just falls on the ground groaning in pain.​

Strengths

• This technique is awesome since it allows me to receive damage but convert that damage into the same force giving the present back to him but with even more force with the help of the rippling patterns.
  • There is no exact number of strikes mentioned in the technique so as long as my stamina allows, it is up to me to deliver as many strikes as possible.
  • I can even absorb a powerful technique like the Konoha Ryujin of A-Rank

Weaknesses

• I can't really find a weakness over here except that you have to surely move your hip to convert the force of the damage or you are doomed

Question

• If Konoha Ryujin (A-Rank Tai) approaches me, how exactly am I supposed to dodge it since the dragon is big enough to swallow me whole.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Be careful about the internal organs bit. As with normal taijutsu these strikes of course have the potential to reach that deep, but the chakra ripples do not as that would clash with Gentle Fist. Or chakra ripples along the surface/muscles, rather than extending to the internal organs.

Also be careful about what techniques you try this on. Konoha Ryujin, while classified as taijutsu, cannot be countered with this technique in a logical way. Its a ranged attack that uses wind rather than a physical strike. So to answer your question, you don't. :p

Next:

(Hikasazanami-Ken: Hakai Pentaguramu) - Chop Hanging Rippling Fist: Destruction Pentagram

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: This technique requires a high level of precision and chakra control, but when done properly is a devastating hand to hand technique. The practitioner will strike their target with five quick and seemingly weak strikes. With each strike they will release a ripple of chakra into the enemy's body that radiates out from the point of contact. These five strikes are delivered in a the shape of a pentagram, and each must have the same exact amount of chakra released. This causes the ripples to travel with the same wavelength along the skin and muscles of the target. When the ripples come in contact they build off each other due to constructive interference. They rapidly grow stronger until they create the phenomena of destruction, making the opponent feel as though their muscles have exploded inside their body. This leaves them almost incapable of movement as their muscles are torn to shreds.
-Can be used twice per battle.
-No Chop-Hanging Rippling Fist the following turn.
-Inspiration:

Approved:

Read the manga chapter in the notes and do the same as before.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been exactly two months since my last reply o_O.. Sorry for this though, got too lazy lmao..

Performance

Looking at the opponent, I try to figure out the points of contact for the ripples to make their motion and ultimately kill off the person standing in front of me. Once I have made my decision, I simply dash off towards the opponent and widen the range of my hands so that the work can be done quick. Once I am front of the person, I infuse my finger tips with my raw chakra and then uses my left to strike at the left hand and the hip while simultaneously using my right hand to do the same to the right part. With 4 of the ripples forming, I strike the final point below the belly button creating the 5th and the last ripple creating a pentagram of sorts. The ripples start growing all over the body and once they come in contact with each other, the force of the ripples suddenly increase to such an extent that the ripples enter the body of the person and deteriorate his muscles on spot causing massive amounts of internal blood leakage which would eventually lead to death. The person coughs up blood and then dies in one of the most painful ways.​

Strengths

• Has the capability of immobilizing an opponent
  • Can also cause a hemorrhage since the organs will also be damaged along with the muscles

Weakness

• The opponent can avoid the entire technique if even one of the ripples does not fall on him properly
  • It would be difficult to make the technique a success unless the opponent is paralyzed by lighting or is under a Genjutsu

Question

Can the entire body of the opponent go wooo!?​

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, thought I wouldn't consider this a kill technique. Its better for completely immobilizing the opponent, which can help with capturing. Though in most cases regardless of whether this kills them, the battle will be as good as over if landed.

Also, don't use your finger tips. This fighting style is more about blunt strikes, fists, palms, etc. Not precision like finger jabs.

Other than that well done, that concludes your training in the Chop Hanging Rippling Fist. ^_^