TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fail to see what Kakuzu can do to win. When large, Choji grows proportionality. I doubt Kakuzu will harm Choji.

Not to mention Choji can pick him up and throw him a mountain range away.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate all of you >.>

Double Gian to the head ends this U_U Chouji Can't avoid when moving to quickly causes him to fall over

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate all of you >.>

Double Gian to the head ends this U_U Chouji Can't avoid when moving to quickly causes him to fall over
Lml Chouji counters with the lowest of difficulties. he either uses wings to create a futon like attack, and disperses it away since futon>raiotn. Or he simply tanks it with human boulder. Boulder>rock, db says it cuts through rock, nothing suggests it cuts through boulder and Chouji is a human boulder.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Zex: Let me ask you this, would gian even be able to piece his now humongous barrier of blubber? A jolt outside the body is not as lethal as one inside. meaning, unless it pierces the body and hits a sensitive and important organ, it's withstood.

Kakuzu's wind is basically a breeze, his fire is like a lighter. Nothing he can do to this giant.

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate all of you >.>

No. Gian isn't ending this. In fact, Chouji can create strong enough wind with his wings in order to be able to negate or blow away Gian. More so, he can use his hair - when hardened (the spiky ball technique) - to block a small thing like Gian. Gian is like a needle compared to this Chouji. Actually, seeing as how everything is large, including the metallic things on Chouji, I don't see Gian passing through a strong metallic defense such as the headband. No, don't get me wrong. The headband is weak, but when Chouji is huge, the headband becomes a huge metallic field on his forehead which easily dwarfs something like Gian.

You're underrating Chouji here.

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu cuts off his limbs with Gian, first legs. Then he uses his Katon and Futon combo to roast his face, while ends it with another Gian on head. Any attempts to destroy the masks will be prevented by Futon...

So... low diff match. For Kakuzu.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao

Kakuzu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Choji

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakuzu cuts off his limbs with Gian, first legs. Then he uses his Katon and Futon combo to roast his face, while ends it with another Gian on head. Any attempts to destroy the masks will be prevented by Futon...

So... low diff match. For Kakuzu.
Lml this scrub is serious? Trolls, trolls everywhere.

Lmao

Kakuzu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Choji
Lml have we here? Troll #2, go troll bro go troll.

Gamaken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he were to combine his fire and wind techniques, Chouji would get melted. In the fight against Kakuzu, Choujis presence did more harm than good. Even when he went giant, he was completely worthless.

Last edited:

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh he were to combine his fire and wind techniques, Chouji would get melted. In the fight against Kakuzu, Choujis presence did more harm than good. Even when he went giant, he was completely worthless.
Lml combine them and Chouji starts a campfire with some trees he snatched while taking a walk. Lml re-read manga, hell, I buy you reading comprehension if you want w.universalclass.co m/i/course/reading-comprehension-101.htm

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh he were to combine his fire and wind techniques, Chouji would get melted. In the fight against Kakuzu, Choujis presence did more harm than good. Even when he went giant, he was completely worthless.
Actually, no. Chouji is a giant. In this case, the Katon and Fuuton combo would be extremely small compared to Chouji. In fact, it can be tanked by the armor on Choji's chest or hell, he can use his Chakra wings to tank it. While that combo is dangerous, in the end, it's too small compared to a giant Chouji to be able to do anything. Especially if Chouji uses his hair -hardens it- to tank it.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Gian isn't ending this. In fact, Chouji can create strong enough wind with his wings in order to be able to negate or blow away Gian. More so, he can use his hair - when hardened (the spiky ball technique) - to block a small thing like Gian. Gian is like a needle compared to this Chouji. Actually, seeing as how everything is large, including the metallic things on Chouji, I don't see Gian passing through a strong metallic defense such as the headband. No, don't get me wrong. The headband is weak, but when Chouji is huge, the headband becomes a huge metallic field on his forehead which easily dwarfs something like Gian.

You're underrating Chouji here.
No, It doesn't first off Normal win=/= Fuuton U_U There's no chakra to counteract that of which is in the Raiton. Second, Metal is a perfectly fine conductor, so it would shock the shit out of him if he was holding it regardless. Not to mention Why would he aim at the headband? if his head is so big now, it will be rather easy to avoid it, And chouji is not grabbing it and blocking an incredibly fast jutsu with such a clunky body U_U

Gamaken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lml combine them and Chouji starts a campfire with some trees he snatched while taking a walk. Lml re-read manga, hell, I buy you reading comprehension if you want w.universalclass.co m/i/course/reading-comprehension-101.htm
What a stunning counter argument. I don't think I can compete with this logic.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, It doesn't first off Normal win=/= Fuuton U_U There's no chakra to counteract that of which is in the Raiton. Second, Metal is a perfectly fine conductor, so it would shock the shit out of him if he was holding it regardless. Not to mention Why would he aim at the headband? if his head is so big now, it will be rather easy to avoid it, And chouji is not grabbing it and blocking an incredibly fast jutsu with such a clunky body U_U
lml ino reacted to it and called it out before it was even fired. So fast, much speeds, very wowz.
@bold proof?
@italics proof of the headband being completely metal?
@undelrined proof?

Last edited: