Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao you proposed? whens the wedding?
clearly your use of english is not the best here, i said i proposed him, not proposed to him. and in case you don't know, me and -shikamaru- are really close friends. Now, the next post of yours i will see making fun of me, or copy pasting my posts or calling me names, or use phrases like "take that", will get reported.

if that was a joke i didnt get it o_O
you are not the only one :p

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reasons Why Chocolate Is Better Than Men:

1. Eating chocolate is always an orgasmic experience.
2. Chocolate is dark, rich, and satisfying.
3. Chocolate is mentally stimulating.
4. Chocolate always smells good.
5. Chocolate doesn't complain when you want to cuddle up with it.
6. Chocolate doesn't care how many pieces you've eaten before.
7. You can suck on a piece of chocolate for a really long time.
8. Your friends always like chocolate.
9. Chocolate never leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
10. You always know if someone else has eaten any of your chocolate.
11. One taste and you can't help but want more.
12. Chocolate doesn't just think it's smooth.
13. You're never disappointed when you open the wrapper.
14. Chocolate satisfies every time.
15. When chocolate melts in your mouth it tastes good.
16. You can tell just by looking at it, that it's not been in someone else' mouth.
17. It doesn't sulk if you don't want it first thing in the morning.
18. If it gets soft, a few seconds in the refridgerator will make it hard again.
19. Chocolate knows how to be chocolate, you don't have to teach it.
20. You can read the label and know what it's made of.
21. Chocolate always hits the spot.

That's not mine, i find it on a webpage and surprisingly, all 21 are true :D

Anyway, i don't like chocolate much and tell your friend that no matter how good a chocolate might taste, you just can't sleep with it :p
Lmao, best reply

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reasons Why Chocolate Is Better Than Men:

1. Eating chocolate is always an orgasmic experience. overstatement... chocolate can not compare to the pleasure factor of an actual orgasm...
2. Chocolate is dark, rich, and satisfying.also makes you fat... and Im satisfying too...
3. Chocolate is mentally stimulating.... how?
4. Chocolate always smells good.so do I... unless i just got back from the gym... and there is some FUNKY smelling chocolate out there... Ever Smelled Pure cocoa?
5. Chocolate doesn't complain when you want to cuddle up with it.lol neither do i....
6. Chocolate doesn't care how many pieces you've eaten before.ok... but it will make you fat... and Hell yea i care... i dont like sluts...
7. You can suck on a piece of chocolate for a really long time.you can suck on me longer cuz i dont melt....
8. Your friends always like chocolate.not necessarily... what if they are allergic or lactose intollerant?
9. Chocolate never leaves a bad taste in your mouth.some times it does... when its not good chocolate... and... ever try flavored condoms?????
10. You always know if someone else has eaten any of your chocolate.lol not true... if you are that meticulous about it... then you can catch your man cheating...
11. One taste and you can't help but want more. same with any good kisser...
12. Chocolate doesn't just think it's smooth. neither do i... but i am apparently... chocolate doesnt "think" in general
13. You're never disappointed when you open the wrapper.Unless your chocolate bar is shattered in a million pieces or melted...
14. Chocolate satisfies every time. lol so do i... and so does any guy who is not a selfish ass...
15. When chocolate melts in your mouth it tastes good. "back to taste again??? again i say flavored condoms...
16. You can tell just by looking at it, that it's not been in someone else' mouth.not necessarily... if someone puts the chocolate in their mouth for like 2 seconds and then it dries off your none the wiser as long as they dont bite...
17. It doesn't sulk if you don't want it first thing in the morning.lol neither do i... actually alot of guys dont... it doesnt have to do with "morning" its the feeling of rejection... and an earlier point was not cuddling... same thing really...
18. If it gets soft, a few seconds in the refrigerator will make it hard again. if a guy gets soft one simple pill will make him hard again.... FOR 4 HOURS!!! and the chocolate will never go back to its original shape once its melted...
19. Chocolate knows how to be chocolate, you don't have to teach it. women cant teach men how to be men... maybe "polite" but then that would relate closer to chocolate knowing how to taste which it doesnt... you determine how it tastes... just like you determine if a man is polite or not... also... chocolate doesnt "know" anything...
20. You can read the label and know what it's made of. yea... MSG, Dehydrated Calcium 8, fat, oil, cocoa........ any woman with sense can do the same for a man if you dont know then ask...
21. Chocolate always hits the spot. unless its crappy chocolate... and I always hit the spot... but this is another repeat point of chocolate always satisfies...

That's not mine, i find it on a webpage and surprisingly, all 21 are true : nope...

Anyway, i don't like chocolate much and tell your friend that no matter how good a chocolate might taste, you just can't sleep with it :pyup...:p
ok i think those were made up by someone very fat and very lonely... or ugly....