Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
*boomerangs fly from numerous directions, barely missing you and cutting the tree into several chunks. As that happens I appear next to you, catching a singular, large boomerang*

About ****ing time!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you be the last one I go through this with? Anyway, what we doing again?

Naruto Uzumaki Bijuu Sage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*boomerangs fly from numerous directions, barely missing you and cutting the tree into several chunks. As that happens I appear next to you, catching a singular, large boomerang*

About ****ing time!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you be the last one I go through this with? Anyway, what we doing again?
* As I'm leaning onto the tree I notice multiple boomerangs flying by me from many directions, cutting the tree I was leaning on into many pieces. Unfazed by this I look next to myself just in time to see you catching the boomerang.*

You saved the best for last U_U.

*I begin to stretch my arms above my head as I respond.*

You know very well what we are doing here, but I suppose I could show you better than I could tell you.

* Takes out a single small-sized boomerang and begins tossing it into the air, catching it with a different hand each time.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ohhh ok. Anyway, you helped make the style, so I'm sure you know how it's used.
Just observe the approved jutsu and fill the template for them each.

Chishi Shindou: souran Fatal Impact: Altered Size
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: User's of Chishi Shindou have the ability to reduce or increase the size of their boomerangs near instantly by doing the snake hand seal and molding the boomerang(s) with chakra. This can be used on a maximum of 5 boomerangs at a time. The boomerangs size can be altered to be various sizes, ranging from the size of a shuriken/Kunai or becoming up to 5 meters in length. The greater the size of the altered, the greater Its mass, but the smaller the size the smaller the mass.

- Can only be used by users of Chishi Shindou
- Only taught by Ares

( Chishi Shindou: Erementaru Shindou ) - Fatal Impact: Elemental Impact
Type: Attack
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description:
This is a simple, yet affective technique which increases the killing potential of a chosen boomerang(s) by using elemental chakra within them. There are 5 forms of using this ability, each form pertaining to a selected element. The 5 forms of elemental use in Chishi Shindou is as followed:

Sandā Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Thunder Impact' form. The user channels raiton chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the lightning. Upon activation of this form, lightning envelops the entire boomerang, violently swirling and twisting around the shape of the boomerang, similar to a tornado of cutting lightning coating it due to the properties of the lightning element. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The lightning itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to cut straight through any rank of earth, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

Kasai Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Flame Impact' form The user channels fire chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the fire. Upon activation of this form, fire envelops the entire boomerang, violently swirling and twisting around the shape of the boomerang, similar to a tornado of blazing flames coating the boomerang. This allows the boomerang to increase in both power and killing potential due to the properties of the fire element. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The fire itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to power straight through any rank of wind, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

Nami Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Wave Impact' form The user channels water chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the water. Upon activation of this form, water envelops the entire boomerang, violently swirling and twisting around the shape of the boomerang, similar to a tornado of cutting water coating the boomerang. This allows the boomerang to increase in both power and killing potential due to the properties of the water element. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The water itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to cut straight through any rank of fire, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

Uzu Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Vortex Impact' form The user channels wind chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the wind. Upon activation of this form, wind envelops the entire boomerang, violently swirling and twisting around the shape of the boomerang, similar to a tornado of cutting wind coating the boomerang. This allows the boomerang to increase in both speed and killing potential due to the properties of the wind element. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The wind itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to cut straight through any rank of lightning, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

Tsuchi Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Earthen Impact' form The user channels earth chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the earth. Upon activation of this form, the boomerang(s) are coated with a thick layer of earth and take on a darker look, very similar to Kakuzu when using his earth technique. This allows the boomerang to increase in both power and killing potential due to the properties of the earth element making the boomerang gain more mass, thus more impact power. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The earthen shell itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to cut straight through any rank of water, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

One of the greatest strengths of this technique is a basic ability of even a Normal boomerang. The user can indirectly attack a target by throwing the boomerang(s) in a given direction and allowing them to arc and attack from a different direction. Or if an opponent so happens to dodge the boomerang it will curve back around and hit the target from the opposite direction, thus making each attack unpredictable, though in no way can the user change the trajectory of the boomerangs via chakra.

- Usable 3x
- Only usable by users of Chishi Shindou cfs
- only can be taught by Shady

Strong points

• -
  • -
  • -
Weak points

• -
  • -
  • -
Combinations-strategies
-

Ways to counter this technique
-

Questions
-

Naruto Uzumaki Bijuu Sage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohhh ok. Anyway, you helped make the style, so I'm sure you know how it's used.
Just observe the approved jutsu and fill the template for them each.

Chishi Shindou: souran Fatal Impact: Altered Size
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: User's of Chishi Shindou have the ability to reduce or increase the size of their boomerangs near instantly by doing the snake hand seal and molding the boomerang(s) with chakra. This can be used on a maximum of 5 boomerangs at a time. The boomerangs size can be altered to be various sizes, ranging from the size of a shuriken/Kunai or becoming up to 5 meters in length. The greater the size of the altered, the greater Its mass, but the smaller the size the smaller the mass.

- Can only be used by users of Chishi Shindou
- Only taught by Ares

Type: Attack
Range: Short-long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description:
This is a simple, yet affective technique which increases the killing potential of a chosen boomerang(s) by using elemental chakra within them. There are 5 forms of using this ability, each form pertaining to a selected element. The 5 forms of elemental use in Chishi Shindou is as followed:

Sandā Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Thunder Impact' form. The user channels raiton chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the lightning. Upon activation of this form, lightning envelops the entire boomerang, violently swirling and twisting around the shape of the boomerang, similar to a tornado of cutting lightning coating it due to the properties of the lightning element. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The lightning itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to cut straight through any rank of earth, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

Kasai Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Flame Impact' form The user channels fire chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the fire. Upon activation of this form, fire envelops the entire boomerang, violently swirling and twisting around the shape of the boomerang, similar to a tornado of blazing flames coating the boomerang. This allows the boomerang to increase in both power and killing potential due to the properties of the fire element. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The fire itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to power straight through any rank of wind, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

Nami Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Wave Impact' form The user channels water chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the water. Upon activation of this form, water envelops the entire boomerang, violently swirling and twisting around the shape of the boomerang, similar to a tornado of cutting water coating the boomerang. This allows the boomerang to increase in both power and killing potential due to the properties of the water element. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The water itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to cut straight through any rank of fire, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

Uzu Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Vortex Impact' form The user channels wind chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the wind. Upon activation of this form, wind envelops the entire boomerang, violently swirling and twisting around the shape of the boomerang, similar to a tornado of cutting wind coating the boomerang. This allows the boomerang to increase in both speed and killing potential due to the properties of the wind element. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The wind itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to cut straight through any rank of lightning, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

Tsuchi Shindou -
Or better known as the 'Earthen Impact' form The user channels earth chakra into a held or thrown boomerang in order to alter its abilities through the use of the earth. Upon activation of this form, the boomerang(s) are coated with a thick layer of earth and take on a darker look, very similar to Kakuzu when using his earth technique. This allows the boomerang to increase in both power and killing potential due to the properties of the earth element making the boomerang gain more mass, thus more impact power. The elemental coat itself surrounds the boomerang exactly 3 inches away from the boomerang. The earthen shell itself is S-rank in strength, thus being able to cut straight through any rank of water, and S-rank and below of other basic elements, if logical of course.

One of the greatest strengths of this technique is a basic ability of even a Normal boomerang. The user can indirectly attack a target by throwing the boomerang(s) in a given direction and allowing them to arc and attack from a different direction. Or if an opponent so happens to dodge the boomerang it will curve back around and hit the target from the opposite direction, thus making each attack unpredictable, though in no way can the user change the trajectory of the boomerangs via chakra.

- Usable 3x
- Only usable by users of Chishi Shindou cfs
- only can be taught by Shady

Strong points

• -
  • -
  • -
Weak points

• -
  • -
  • -
Combinations-strategies
-

-

Questions
-
( Chishi Shindou: souran ) - Fatal Impact: Altered Size
Strong points

• -Can be used to increase or decrease the side of the user boomerangs.
  • -Can be used on up to five boomerangs at a time.
  • -Only requires a single hand seal.
Weak points

• -Serves on direct purpose to attacking or defending.
  • -N/A
  • -N/A
Combinations-strategies
-I would throw a boomerang(s) and if the opponent would try dogging out of the way, towards one of the sides of the boomerangs, I would use this to expand the boomerangs, causing the opponent to still be struck.

- Can't really be countered, unless of course the opponent can stop your boomerangs size to change.

Questions
-Nope.

Strong points

• -Insanely versatile, allowing use of all 5 basic elements.
  • -Can be used to both attack and to defend.
  • -Can be triggered remotely without the use of handseals.
  • -Can be used on both thrown and held boomerangs.
Weak points

• -Can only be used to three times.
  • -If the target dodges properly, this becomes useless, as once thrown the boomerang cannot be controlled.
  • -A attack of high enough rank can overpower the boomerang(s) destorying them, or knock them off course.
Combinations-strategies
-I would throw two boomerangs, applying complimenting nature types to each(ex: water and lightning, fire and wind), then if the opponent would try dogging out of the way, towards one of the sides of the boomerangs, I would then use "Fatal Impact: Altered Size" thus expanding the boomerangs, causing the opponent to still be struck. Another strategies I have would be to immobilize the opponent first(either via a genjutsu, or some other method.) then attack them with elemental impact, causing them to have a much harder time defending from it.

- Since the boomerangs flight path can't be change, the opponent could just evade it, either by going below it or above it, causing the whole attack to miss.

Questions
-Can you layer the elements onto a single boomerang ? Like first use fire and then coat that in wind ?