Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chinese netizens react in disbelief to a recent claim made by military expert Du Wenlong on Yunnan TV regarding the slaughtering of 180,000 dogs to make dog pelt coats to trade for Russian-made Su-27 fighter jets. The reality is that in the early 1990s, 70% of the costs of the first shipment of Su-27s were paid for using industrial and consumer products under ”Project 906“.

You must be registered for see images

”Back when we were importing Su-27s, Russia was also having economic difficulties. They only wanted three things: One, flashlights; two, vacuum flasks; three, dog pelt coats. 10,000 dog pelt coats, that created a lot of pressure/difficulties for us. It takes 18 dog pelts to make one dog pelt coat. So that winter we killed all the dogs in the three provinces of Henan, Shandong, etc. in order to trade for Su-27s. So dogs in China had made significant contributions to China’s military and weapons modernization.”
Source: [ ]

When you are poor and Winter is coming.
after fall of USSR they were so poor Russians were ready to give nuclear powered sub to NZ for dairy products. [ ]

Would you do shit like that eating or skinning your beloved pets or street dog if it comes to be the only chance of your survival?
:|

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't even make sense, they traded dog coats for fighter jets? I call bullshit. Especially when Russia has all kinds of wild life with better pelts.

OT: No I wouldn't kill my pet if anything a dog can help you find food.

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Warning: this contains shocking scenes. Watch on your responsibility
[video=youtube;UqVYUzHc5L8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYUzHc5L8[/video]

Things that happen in China.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't even make sense, they traded dog coats for fighter jets? I call bullshit. Especially when Russia has all kinds of wild life with better pelts.

It is not just China,even worse things happens in most part of the 3rd world.

Probably dog pelts were cheaper solution.They were desperate to trade things they need with soviet hardware and China was no better at that time.Both parties were short on cash.
Well, China is known to abuse and eat dogs, don't see the surprise.
Idk about China abusing dogs but Chinese and Koreans eat stuff that looks weird to others

Benjamin King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk about China abusing dogs but Chinese and Koreans eat stuff that looks weird to others
Multiple videos show they're abusing the dogs before skinning cooking them alive. Actually, it happens to cows or pigs sometimes. Although based on the news, technology/military development is more important than the lives of animals. I don't see anything wrong with that, unless China don't have the money the buy jets. Or don't want expend their money.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Multiple videos show they're abusing the dogs before skinning cooking them alive. Actually, it happens to cows or pigs sometimes. Although based on the news, technology/military development is more important than the lives of animals. I don't see anything wrong with that, unless China don't have the money the buy jets. Or don't want expend their money.
Chinese government would allow to skin anything if it gives them profit.
hell yeah i beat skin eat my beloved pet hell i would probably do that to a person if it meant survival
That is easy to say but remember Itachi's words "We never know what kind of person we are until the moment before our death"

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The reason that little girl wasn´t saved is because, in China, if YOU save someone else by calling an ambulance, if the person´s family don´t show up (They´ll never show up because "Work keeps them busy") by the time the person is at the hospital, YOU have to pay the person´s medicine and surgery if you want that person to be saved.

Even if that person was taken to hospital, if no one pays for the medicine and surgery first, the doctors will not bother themselves to perform the surgery as they get no money from it and they will literally let that person die.

For you to have an idea how much a surgery cost in China: Since you´re having surgery, you´ll have to live in the hospital for a bit. When someone needs surgery, the entire family has to gather money (including taking out money saved for years from bank accounts, selling the house if you have one, borrowing money from banks, etc.). That´s the money needed for the "rent", medicine and surgery.

OT: I am not surprised. Personally I consider Chinese people "People without heart". They will destroy anything to get money or to "improve" themselves.
A lot of China´s natural beautiful places are now turned into extremely crowded places or into factories. Their air is polluted because they keep killing trees and natural things to build the factories.
And when China invest in another country, they´ll also find ways to destroy the other country´s natural beauty for their own benefit (An example: China invested in Argentina. But now China is about to build a hydroelectric dam above the .)

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason that little girl wasn´t saved is because, in China, if YOU save someone else by calling an ambulance, if the person´s family don´t show up (They´ll never show up because "Work keeps them busy") by the time the person is at the hospital, YOU have to pay the person´s medicine and surgery if you want that person to be saved.

Even if that person was taken to hospital, if no one pays for the medicine and surgery first, the doctors will not bother themselves to perform the surgery as they get no money from it and they will literally let that person die.

For you to have an idea how much a surgery cost in China: Since you´re having surgery, you´ll have to live in the hospital for a bit. When someone needs surgery, the entire family has to gather money (including taking out money saved for years from bank accounts, selling the house if you have one, borrowing money from banks, etc.). That´s the money needed for the "rent", medicine and surgery.

OT: I am not surprised. Personally I consider Chinese people "People without heart". They will destroy anything to get money or to "improve" themselves.
A lot of China´s natural beautiful places are now turned into extremely crowded places or into factories. Their air is polluted because they keep killing trees and natural things to build the factories.
And when China invest in another country, they´ll also find ways to destroy the other country´s natural beauty for their own benefit (An example: China invested in Argentina. But now China is about to build a hydroelectric dam above the .)
Did you just try to justify what happened there?!!
Even if it costs 1 Million, I would go and save her and call the ambulance for her. She's a little girl for God's sake.

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you just try to justify what happened there?!!
Even if it costs 1 Million, I would go and save her and call the ambulance for her. She's a little girl for God's sake.
Sadly, that is what is happening in China.
If you get into an accident in China, most likely no one would save you. Most Chinese people are greedy and none of them would spend all the money they saved for years and sell the house they have just to save a stranger.

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly, that is what is happening in China.
If you get into an accident in China, most likely no one would save you. Most Chinese people are greedy and none of them would spend all the money they saved for years and sell the house they have just to save a stranger.
I don't know what to say about this, really.