Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks makes his way across the training grounds and quickly spots the man that he was scheduled to meet. As he approaches, he pulls out the file that he was given and re-reads through the man's info.

You must be my new student. Says here that you havent received any sort of training, is that correct?

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks makes his way across the training grounds and quickly spots the man that he was scheduled to meet. As he approaches, he pulls out the file that he was given and re-reads through the man's info.

You must be my new student. Says here that you havent received any sort of training, is that correct?
Gen'yūmaru wasn't one for many words, simply giving a quick wave signaling acknowledgment for his mentor's presence.

"Correct."

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gen'yūmaru wasn't one for many words, simply giving a quick wave signaling acknowledgment for his mentor's presence.

"Correct."
The strong silent type, aye? Trunks says chuckling to himself. I suppose we will find out soon enough. Since this is your first official training, tell me, what are ninja? And how does being a ninja relate to chakra and Ninjutsu?