Poison
Black_pp
XTMF
Ekkologix
Aether9
Just_Red
Substitutes - 0/?

Game Information -
- Closed Setup: No role information will be revealed to a player outside of their own role before the game starts. Roles are revealed upon flips.
- Open Claiming: Players may openly claim both role and flavour (character). When claiming role information, using the names I provide is fine, but ensure that you paraphrase your role information so as not to gain an unfair advantage through wording useage. If you are unsure if something would be acceptable, please check with me beforehand.
- DayStart: This game will begin in the Day Phase. This Day Phase will be defined as Day 1.
- Majority Lynch: To lynch a player, the majority of votes in play must be voting for them. This is determined by the number of alive players, and not by the weighting of individual votes. Day Phases will end before deadlines if Majority is reached.
- Phase Lengths: This game is divided into cycles, and formally recognises a Day Phase and a Night Phase, which make up one cycle. Each Day Phase will be 48 hours long. Each Night Phase will be 24 hours long.
- Quasi-Dusk Phase: While not formally recognised, once a majority of votes have been placed on a single player, that lynch is then locked in. The period between majority being reached and the Day Phase formally ending will be treated as a Dusk Phase, wherein players may still post freely, but votes made will be ignored, and any voting changes will not be counted. Day Phase abilities, if any, are not accepted during this period.
Notes -
This game will feature mechanics that may be considered "Bastard". Great lengths have been taken to ensure the setup remains fair and balanced, but certain elements may require thinking outside of the box to anticipate.

Last edited:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are not allowed to claim anything, right?
The opposite - when I use "Open claiming", it means there are no restrictions on claiming, so anyone can claim anything. Of course, paraphrasing their role sheet so as not to use wording to confirm themselves. I'll update the OP to make it clearer, I think my language was a bit too obtuse there.

Reactions: Michelle