Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not worth the struggle to keep you alive. Town, most recently, stopped working together, having an authority to appeal them can get them together somewhat.

We had a strongman, it incentivized us to use it on you because you were probably healed.

I suggested pulling off a play where we kill Elmage instead because docs and jks are probably on you and then we could've used the strongman on you.
If RK jailed me he's the one that gonna die. One question, would you kill Glover ASAP if he being outed?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when will you admit that we could never read you correct last game? :t-t:

Don't mention it again and let's start anew.
sure :facts: and now, I admit I was unreadable and probably needed another day to do something contributive to make me look town

The setup punishes any town mistake tbh.
aye, it is hard, this is an advanced setup for professional play xD

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Instead of people throwing the blame at one another they should look at themselves first. Townie did not cooperate well with one another because they either looked scummy, had very bad reasons for their push, etc.

People do not know that you are a villager and you have to prove that you are a villager. It bugs me when people say "you are lynching a villager" well duh you want us to believe that? Michelle not claiming to be JOAT as well was game throwing because she was too stubborn, her reasons were honestly bad like it was not true a lot of lies and false narrative in it. The only person who had clear head in the game was Elmage but thankfully rej was suspicious of him.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Instead of people throwing the blame at one another they should look at themselves first. Townie did not cooperate well with one another because they either looked scummy, had very bad reasons for their push, etc.

People do not know that you are a villager and you have to prove that you are a villager. It bugs me when people say "you are lynching a villager" well duh you want us to believe that? Michelle not claiming to be JOAT as well was game throwing because she was too stubborn, her reasons were honestly bad like it was not true a lot of lies and false narrative in it. The only person who had clear head in the game was Elmage but thankfully rej was suspicious of him.
You would push me for killing Ryu and say i was mafia Joat. Rej would follow you because he was already paranoid and so would Drago.
Do you think i didn't evaluate the claim possibility?
Saying i am stubborn is not good enough :/

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You would push me for killing Ryu and say i was mafia Joat. Rej would follow you because he was already paranoid and so would Drago.
Do you think i didn't evaluate the claim possibility?
Saying i am stubborn is not good enough :/
I would do a lot of things to secure a win.

But yes you should of claimed, you were getting lynched either way, at least if you claimed you might of been able to save yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.