Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m compiling a sheet with stats

It basically calculates the town win percentage and scum win percentage when I get lynched Day 1

Hopefully it will make people not want to lynch me on Day 1

Currently, the town win percentage when I’m dead D1 is 0% and the scum win percentage when I die D1 (when I’m scum) is 100%
I’m compiling a sheet with stats

It basically calculates the town win percentage and scum win percentage when I get lynched Day 1

Hopefully it will make people not want to lynch me on Day 1

Currently, the town win percentage when I’m dead D1 is 0% and the scum win percentage when I die D1 (when I’m scum) is 100%
And why your team kill me then if your calculation was so precise. You have missed me inside your calculation.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wew Gg guys I'm taking a break from for a while
Let's see the setup.
I had odd nights vig power plus vest and even nights protect power.
Vigi had even nights kills
Vengeful had one shot.
Idk mafia roles.

Wait this is: the setup. So no, what is above plus the factional mafia kill was enough.

I said too many times the game has big killing power. No one understood except mafia of course.
Town kill power backfires always.

Who did you track and why did you keep the secret?
SK had 1 strongman
and the event won vig kill
I was cop, FTF was RB
Ted had vengeful shot

we weren't that powered tbh, you guys had the ball on your court

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if I'm an outted town that doesn't mean I couldn't have a misread on player that can lead to mislynch, right? @Thestatusquo
It's not worth the struggle to keep you alive. Town, most recently, stopped working together, having an authority to appeal them can get them together somewhat.

We had a strongman, it incentivized us to use it on you because you were probably healed.

I suggested pulling off a play where we kill Elmage instead because docs and jks are probably on you and then we could've used the strongman on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.