Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej how about you tell me why more than once you stated I had interaction with TSQ, when I had none?
I simply lost the overview, maybe I just saw some single quotes, in the end all I wanted is to get something going on in the direction Elmage/TSQ. I dont remember why exactly it was, it also was beyond midnight yesterday.

Unvote
Vote lynch Soulkiller @Chief_Alpha

he voting the vig is interesting
also we don't know who roleblocked him, it could be that the second RB doesn't exist and he faked his RB. This would mean he is the JOAT who killed Ryu?

Also I apologize to Elmage for the "insult". I don't see it as insult but the heat probably made it look bad.
BS was meant in a sense of mafia player and how he approached me by asking and not ointing to the points that need to be resolved, it is hard to maneuver through alot oif wallies when you illegally sneak on your mobile phone at work and then you gotta drive home and get some stuff to buy....
I want sympathy to be shown and I want fellow townies to be more helpful, and more compact to fellow townies. Then stuff can be resolved in a "cooler" way. FFS

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Chief_Alpha

Kin
92💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
VOTE TALLY

vote glover
I can start a counter for science to see where this goes, and also because Elmage was extremely esitant in his vote for TSQ

Vote lynch Elmage G Ace
VoteLynch: Just_Red
VoteLynch @RedGloverKing
mention me when you come online, I need to have a convenient with you
Let's think different

Vote lynch: @ForgotToFlush
vote lynch Elmage
VoteLynch: Michelle
For now, i can only see Michelle as a scum lean so far. Between her interactions with SK. It seems like TvS.
Vote Lynch : Michelle
vote lynch @RedGloverKing
VoteLynch:Rej
Vote Lynch Michelle
VoteLynch @SoulKiller
VOTE LYNCH : REJ
Vote lynch: SoulKiller

as long as FTF is missing you will not notice why i am voting him
VOTE LYNCH @Michelle

ForgotToFlush -- RedGloverKing
Michelle – Elmage G Ace – Unvote - ForgotToFlush - Soulkiller
Soulkiller – Just Red - Michelle
Elmage G Ace -- RedGloverKing - Unvote - Soulkiller
Rej -- RedGloverKing - Elmage G Ace - Michelle-unvote
Hammock -- RedGloverKing - Michelle
Dragomir -- Michelle
Alice In Noodleland -- Rej
RedGloverKing -- Rej

Michelle - 3 Votes
Soulkiller - 2 Vote
Rej - 1 Vote

@Michelle is getting lynch with Majority Votes.

Chief_Alpha

Kin
92💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“There's one diagnosis for everything -- Chernobyl. No matter what happens, everyone says: Chernobyl. People get mad at us: "You're sick because you're afraid. You're sick from fear. Radiophobia." But then why do little kids get sick and die? They don't know fear, they don't understand it yet.”

― Svetlana Alexievich

Event
You must be registered to see images

With this @SoulKiller Won the Event he will receive his ability in Role PM.

@Michelle is Lynched. She was Valery Alekseyevich Legasov, the deputy director of the Kurchatov Institute brought in to aid cleanup efforts; the Town Jack of All Trades (JOAT).

Welcome Michelle, you are Valery Alekseyevich Legasov, the deputy director of the Kurchatov Institute brought in to aid cleanup efforts; the Town Jack of All Trades (JOAT).

Odd Night Vigilante

As an Odd Night Vigilante, you have access to the Night kill action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Odd Night Phases unless protected.
Even Night Doctor
As an Even Night Doctor, you have access to the healing action. Players targeted with this action will be protected that night unless a strongman modifier is used.
BPV (Bulletproof Vest)
The BPV modifier gives you one Bulletproof Vest that passively protect you from one shot at night. You will be notified if a BPV is broken. (1X)

Wincon:
You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

ANNOUNCEMENT

@Houtarou is subbing in for @Just_Red

THE NIGHT PHASE 1 (12 HOURS) HAS STARTED. DO NOT POST. SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTION BEFORE THE DEADLINE.

Chief_Alpha

Kin
92💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Night Phase Two Consequences

@Dragomir was killed at night. He was Boris Yevdokimovich Shcherbina, a Council of Ministers' deputy chairman; the Town Alignment cop.

Welcome Dragomir, you are Boris Yevdokimovich Shcherbina, a Council of Ministers' deputy chairman; the Town Alignment cop.
Alignment Cop
As Town Alignmnt Cop, you have access to the Alignment Inspection Night Action. Alignment Inspection will reveal a target's Alignment.
Wincon:

@Houtarou was killed at night. He was Bacho, a Georgian soldier and Soviet–Afghan War veteran; The Town Vigilante.

Welcome Houtarou, you are Bacho, a soldier and Soviet–Afghan War veteran; The Town Vigilante.
Even Night Vigilante
As an Even Night Vigilante, you have access to the Night kill action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Even Night Phases unless protected.[/
Wincon:

THE MAFIA TEAM WINS

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAFIA TEAM. (@SoulKiller , @ForgotToFlush, @Hammock, @Thestatusquo)

Status
Not open for further replies.