Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Clichee post from scum SK. Not worthy an answer.
>Michelle complains that no one is online who wants to discuss
>I come out and tell her let's discuss but don't tunnel me
>Michelle cries to me
>Michelle refuses to elaborate when asked
>Michelle paints me as scum because drago voted her

You are not even worthy of my freaking attention from this point on. Back to my ignore list.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Michelle complains that no one is online who wants to discuss
>I come out and tell her let's discuss but don't tunnel me
>Michelle cries to me
>Michelle refuses to elaborate when asked
>Michelle paints me as scum because drago voted her

You are not even worthy of my freaking attention from this point on. Back to my ignore list.
:censored:

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the exaggeratiom here is horrendous.
Nah, it isn't. It's a complete omgus. You just lack the return vote to make it official. Your suspicion on me is absolutely disingenuous af. I never saw you once voice any sort of suspicion against me the entire game. But when I come here and express a gut read, you automatically play like a victim and group SK and I together(this is worst of it since after how we interacted D1, there's just no way we're both buddies) and push the narrative that we're collectively attacking you. There's no progression with this read. You just reflexively suspect me back for what? Literally nothing.
Your reads aren't real.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trying to decide how this interaction between Ted and Hammock speaks about their relationship. Leaning TvS.
If it's not serious it still sucks
If even remotely serious, this post sucks.
There's nothing to suspect me for, he just pocketed you. He didn't even comment anything regarding my posts.

If he was remotely serious, I don't think he would've played it off so jokingly with you.

If not, it's still scummy because it reads like a pocketing attempt.
Didn't you just pocket him a page ago? What changed?
Ok, you just "mind melded" him a page ago. What changed? Seemed like you were pretty jovial with him.
Show it what you mean by that also i havent have anyone on read???
"Lol Rej I'd also get behind that" referring to my lynch.
Dude you know that was a joke???
Seemed hella awkward to me and pockety.
Like, if you don't have a scum read on me, why even make a comment about pushing me like that, I don't see the town motivation?
Hammock genuinely sounds confused by how he's pocketing Rej here. To me, it looks like Ted was using him for his fake scum reads. I don't see a mafia bringing attention to something so trivial against his buddy like that. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Hammock and Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, it isn't. It's a complete omgus. You just lack the return vote to make it official. Your suspicion on me is absolutely disingenuous af. I never saw you once voice any sort of suspicion against me the entire game. But when I come here and express a gut read, you automatically play like a victim and group SK and I together(this is worst of it since after how we interacted D1, there's just no way we're both buddies) and push the narrative that we're collectively attacking you. There's no progression with this read. You just reflexively suspect me back for what? Literally nothing.
Your reads aren't real.
And your reads are real? This logic is flawed.
I had you as villager. Ryu had you as scum. Between me who i don't know you so well and him i believe him, he had villagery prooved mindset when he made the read and knows you better.
SK i had as null. He posting exaclty like in the last game makes me think he is scum.
You come exactly when he is talking to me (you had him as scum last dp but dropped the read) and say you gut read me scum. How to not make a connection? I expressed my thoughts.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And your reads are real? This logic is flawed.
I had you as villager. Ryu had you as scum. Between me who i don't know you so well and him i believe him, he had villagery prooved mindset when he made the read and knows you better.
SK i had as null. He posting exaclty like in the last game makes me think he is scum.
You come exactly when he is talking to me (you had him as scum last dp but dropped the read) and say you gut read me scum. How to not make a connection? I expressed my thoughts.
What's flawed about the logic? Why does Ryu's read on me incrimate me? It's not like he can be wrong. Trust your own read more, not someone else's.

That's a shitty connection to make after our argument D1. You telling me that was the work of 2 scum buddies? Nah, Mich. Also, it was a gut read. I wasn't pushing you or even gonna make the attempt originally. A gut read isn't anything to start suspecting about a possible coordinated attack.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Starting to feel like Ted had suspected only townies when he was alive. SK, Hammock, Luk, Ansa, and Red. 2 are confirmed, SK and Hammock are likely town in my eyes. Red is only one I'm iffy on.

Reactions: Hammock

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's flawed about the logic? Why does Ryu's read on me incrimate me? It's not like he can be wrong. Trust your own read more, not someone else's.

That's a shitty connection to make after our argument D1. You telling me that was the work of 2 scum buddies? Nah, Mich. Also, it was a gut read. I wasn't pushing you or even gonna make the attempt originally. A gut read isn't anything to start suspecting about a possible coordinated attack.
are you telling me you can't fake a gut read when needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.