Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whelp he said a hint to his role name and might possibly not revealed his true role but hinting or fake claiming your role name is against the rules and the dude went up to the smokes right now.

Chief_Alpha

Kin
92💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Your Unique Code has been sent to you in Role PM thread.

I'll be glad if you can vote as early as possible, it would take just one minute or less. You can also find the Event Poll Link in the thread summary or Event post section.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Page 81, Michelle is acting weir butI won’t change my vote on Rej. Rej was just too scummy, but if Rej is lynched and is townie this is my scum list. Michelle, Dragomir, Just_Red, the reason for Michelle and Drago is that I feel that they have a connection together and the fact that Michell was known for her stubbornness but when Drago pushed a bit Michelle switched, and I feel the reason was because it was an act, for Red see my post before.
Also incase I forgot to do it.
VoteLynch:Rej
@SoulKiller you stating i am stubborn makes wrong judgements in other people, you assumed a thing that is not true.
Last game my error was my focus on you but i was wrong in doing so and lost the whole picture and town lost the game because i didn't have time to look at someone else.
To say I am stubborn and period means you think i can't learn from a mistake i did and i can't get out from my tunnel by my own when someone else is makinh me wary of my mistake. Drago's post was the kind of post who sounded genuine and made me think what if i'm wrong. Who thinks i am linked in any way with Drago must consider me an idiot. If i knew Rej's AI i would drop the tunnel at other's voice not at the player's who i have a link with.
Ryu played with Rej alot more than us and in his last game he wolfed with Rej. I want to believe in the next game he still knows his former wolf mate's scum play. If anything, sheeping his read for today only helps town if is a right read.
You jump at me for various wromg reasons and my answer at others except above is :censored:
If you are town you are not reading the essence, you are reading shallow and go for a quick conclusion. Don't do this irl.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wikipedia says Nikolai Dmitrievich Tarakanov was helping to remove the radioactive debris and died due to exposure at radiations.
Looks like a good guy for me.
Also Glover derped earlier saying he didn't know how to use his role. Mafia would come with help from mates and a town read to get out from problems.
Who pushed him is highly suspect in my eyes rn.
@Just_Red if we mislynch today your shot ends the game if it's not for scum and i am right that Glover was villager.

Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So.. @Hammock comes and say he has a town peek but don't share it. I dislike this secrecy becausrle let us wonder and make errors. A peek makes from the peeked the town lider and the IC. To not do this is not pro town especially now when we don't know Glover's AI for sure.

All blocks and Jails went through.
Rej, Drago, and SK are dissapointed of roleblocks but don't explain anything more.

Rej talks a lot of mechanics, fighs with me until i go out from the game and dissapears without any game solve showed until now.
@Rej show me your progression please.

Today is monday and i am busier. No more wallies from me i think.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m too afraid to mention but hint Nikolai Dmitrievich Tarakanov.
SK seems to be town and he’s been helping me see others slip up. I’m new to this and I’m afraid in going into a big argument with someone so seeing other people argue, help me see them open up. SK isn’t the only one that has been helping me see other slip up.
He was town, I am sure of it

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Share your complete ideas we may go into endgame tomorow.
Why you keep your target secret?

Because 3 claimed to be RBed.

Rej
Drago
And SK.. Think he got Rbed somehow.

And mitch only almost 8 and had hours left till EOD not tomorrow.

I want to Iso SK and TSQ convo

SK shading Elmage because he felt Elmage pushed glover to point of claiming of his role.

Elmage is kinda lukewarm this game

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because 3 claimed to be RBed.

Rej
Drago
And SK.. Think he got Rbed somehow.

And mitch only almost 8 and had hours left till EOD not tomorrow.

I want to Iso SK and TSQ convo

SK shading Elmage because he felt Elmage pushed glover to point of claiming of his role.

Elmage is kinda lukewarm this game
Go ahead and ISO the SK vs TSQ then. That would be awesome, seeing alice do an actually iso? **** yea lmao! But you will be wasting your time I feel like.

I am not shading anyone here I expressed my thoughts openly about the situation that happened and possible scenarios. If i was shading Elmage I would paint him as scum without really reveal anything. That's called shading.

But i have a question for you Alice. You claimed that there was atleast 1 scum in the people who voted TSQ right? whelp going by that logic why are you not focusing on the people who did not vote for TSQ? Since according to your logic there are 2 mafia players among the people who did not vote TSQ.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So.. @Hammock comes and say he has a town peek but don't share it. I dislike this secrecy becausrle let us wonder and make errors. A peek makes from the peeked the town lider and the IC. To not do this is not pro town especially now when we don't know Glover's AI for sure.

All blocks and Jails went through.
Rej, Drago, and SK are dissapointed of roleblocks but don't explain anything more.

Rej talks a lot of mechanics, fighs with me until i go out from the game and dissapears without any game solve showed until now.
@Rej show me your progression please.

Today is monday and i am busier. No more wallies from me i think.
Sry I had a bit lacklusterish time management. I cant be fully here till EoD cuz of my job.

Thats why I cant post my progress, but you and Elmage are on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.