Not open for further replies.

RedGloverKing

Kin
192💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle you forwarded a post stating why I view you as scum lean. I explained already why, but to elaborate when you find someone really suspicious you become very stubborn and don't move your vote easily. But the fact you did is what made me paranoid about you. You admitted that you been playing bad and i am getting some genuine vibes from your posts this DP. So, maybe i was indeed just being overthinking but will have you on null read for now. I don't really feel very comfortable having you in my town lean just yet. Depending on how you play this DP2 that might change.
This is one example, he mentioned how Michelle became less stubborn, and in another posts he mentions it is when Drago keeps telling him which made me think, Drago and Michelle were scum

RedGloverKing

Kin
192💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I guess this where the suspect on me is.
Town leans
(I'm not gonna be explaining any of my town reads to keep safe of whoever I checked)
Rej, Drago, Alice, Red,Elmage
Null leans:
SK (I don't know how the hell to read him, waiting for him to slip up or to prove he's townie)
FTF ( don't know he's more like a lurker but he does help whenever he's active)
Michelle ( I still think she has some town aspect to what she's trying to push even if some of them comes off as a bad play)
Scum leans:
Glover ( His posting seems really suspicious to me feels like his trying to blend in with the town rather than trying to solve the game, Also his take on EoD was bad)

those are my readings for now, of course it would still change as the DP continues
@Hammock what do you mean by this, by any chance can you show me my take on EoD.

ForgotToFlush

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'd quote the posts but isoing on this site is painful
basically the post where he coloured the stuff about roles when michelle was speaking about it
and the post of his i quoted a sec ago

they dont follow the same line of thinking

Reactions: Elmage G Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.