Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's good! i was little bit suspicious when you town locked me like that. Knowing what you are capable of, it was little concerning. I am not gonna really put too much energy on Michelle this DP. I have other people who are more alarming to me right now.

I hope this teamwork is T/ T this time. 😒

It's LUK who flood the thread. Like it's been 5 hours since I posted my Goodnight post and only 3 pages so far. 🙄.

1 of: rej/glover
1 of: lukundo/tsq (probably tsq)
2 of: Elmage G Ace/Ryu Kishi/Just_Red/Alice in Noodleland/Dragomir

I would like to try playing scum with Elmage on my team. :happy:

• Wow
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't changed my mind. I'm shooting Luk if I die. I don't see the point in defending myself, if town thinks I'm scum then y'all are still bad, except this time I'm shooting a scum.

It's honestly a trend where town is abysmally bad, it's not even funny.

Good thing I can get out of the game while also taking a scum out.

Said my piece, vote as you wish.

I've walked everyone through why I'm town, if I get lynched then, all I can say is

You must be registered for see images

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not gonna post reads while I'm being pressured by a silly wagon, I have explained myself, if I feel like there's another locked scum then I will state it. I'm not going to post reads for the sake of it, it's not my MO, if I'm posting reads it will be when I feel confident in them and it definitely won't be when town that aren't doing anything demand it while parking my wagon even though I'm billboard town.

I'm being obnoxious so I die and claim my pelt while seeing town lose in my absence, it strokes my ego. Town has no idea how to read me and if they think I'm scum from a logical PoV then I don't wish to play this game. Or any game from now on, for that matter. Especially with this lynch immunity crap.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good morning guys

How is he lazy for telling you to bring evidence against him?
Oh that's because I explained what I meant over and over again but he didn't try to understand it. I couldn't find the post later on.
page 38

I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED BY THIS HAMMOCK. HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?

UNVOTE

Vote Lynch: HAMMOCK Yes. I am salty.

those are people I didn't have on null, I had you on null that time because you didn't post much, also how am I your townie read and your vote lynch :nono:

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If y'all want a wolf to die, lynch me and I'm gonna shoot the wolf. If you think you're good enough to get the rest of them, then I have no worry.

I wanna be left alone and solve on my own, if I'm gonna have bad players on my wagon all day then this doesn't work towards me having an enjoyable time and also being efficient.

I'm sick and tired of having to defend myself instead of doing what I do best, which is to get pelts. I rand town and I'm being oppressed by scum into not making good reads. You wolves suck for this, and you Luk, you suck the most out of all of them.

I'm locked town, I have a gun, I don't have to explain myself at all. If I die I'll get a wolf pelt, so I literally could give not a single crap.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Luk somehow flips town, look into the people voting me, because they're always scum for forcing a death on me for me to trade on another town. It's 2 mislynches in 1 package type of deal.

I'm out, I'll be observing the thread.

You must be registered for see images

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not gonna post reads while I'm being pressured by a silly wagon, I have explained myself, if I feel like there's another locked scum then I will state it. I'm not going to post reads for the sake of it, it's not my MO, if I'm posting reads it will be when I feel confident in them and it definitely won't be when town that aren't doing anything demand it while parking my wagon even though I'm billboard town.

I'm being obnoxious so I die and claim my pelt while seeing town lose in my absence, it strokes my ego. Town has no idea how to read me and if they think I'm scum from a logical PoV then I don't wish to play this game. Or any game from now on, for that matter. Especially with this lynch immunity crap.
No worries, I'm here to do the job for town. Usually 2DP and above is my time. Just don't kill me hahaha. Peace

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also prolly my last game on site. If scum are going to oppress me every time I rand town and make other bad town vote me and they become mindless sheep, this is not enjoyable for me and it's not why I'm playing the game. I want to fix the puzzle.

Don't take this as AtE, I want to die, I'm encouraging you to vote me, I don't want to make this game toxic and I'm shooting scum anyway. I don't have any incentive to play this game anymore, I want out. If my death also takes a scum out, then that's a plus.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Thestatusquo I hope both you and Luk don't flip town of you guys are lynched. Because that would give Town a huge loss, losing two players who from what I have seen can push and tunnel players very easily.
However, if

You flip scum : I think you did the dumbest move you could. You are literally trading off for 1 for 1 that's not the logical out put for scum to win

If Luke flip scum : Tsq is right on the matter of scum pushing Tsq to get lynched so that they don't have tsq tunneling him and Luk was being pressured by tsq

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You flip scum : I think you did the dumbest move you could. You are literally trading off for 1 for 1 that's not the logical out put for scum to win
Yeah that's my point, I literally explained how I never claim here as a scum and town are being bad. I've had enough. I'm being tunneled every single game and even when I point out basic logic, I'm still being scum read because people have a hard on for me.

I don't care anymore, can't be arsed. Take me out and I'm shooting scum.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hope you understand it's just a game don't take things out here personally, everyone's just doing their best to win.
Yeah that's my point, I literally explained how I never claim here as a scum and town are being bad. I've had enough. I'm being tunneled every single game and even when I point out basic logic, I'm still being scum read because people have a hard on for me.

I don't care anymore, can't be arsed. Take me out and I'm shooting scum.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Currently at page 31, after reading the interaction between @SoulKiller and @Dragomir I think there was a miscommunication of sorts, and neither of them really understood the others PoV, they may disagree on reads and whatnot, but so far both of them seems town lean to me

SK was against the idea of mass claim and communicated that to Red,
However red seems to believe her tactic, so she's trying to explain her reasoning while SK trying to explain why it's a bad idea DP1 (which I think it is) as a result the meta talk dragged longer than usual. I actually find Red more suspicious, she voted Rej for his Inquisition on Oracle role, meanwhile, she wanted to know at one point what roles could possibly have BP, and that's an even more important information to mafia than the mechanics or Oracle

Drago had more or less the same reasoning I had wrt Rej, especially concerning the Oracle thing, since there are different variations being curious isn't necessarily AI in this case. It didn't seem like Drago was buddying Rej, just that he town read him for what he has done so far, whether I agree with his reads on not is a different story, but he does lean town for me

SK seem to take it as Drago buddying Rej, and I can see why, however if you look at the posts in context, there are reasons for Dragos posts beyond buddying

Now to TSQ vs SK... I'm not sure what to make of that yet, and I don't know if TSQ is used to misinterpret people irrespective of his alignment, I'm going to pay more attention to this

I expect more from Ansa, I expect directness, but there's nothing yet to suggest he may be scum

I honestly don't like Michelle's approach to this game, not sure what to make of it yet, for now it doesn't mean anything, but I'm stating it here in case it becomes relevant later

This is at page 31, my views could change literally next post

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ryu Kishi I still haven't seen you post any readings or anything at all after all the things going on. If you planning to lurk here and just coming in to post a vote at EoD you're gonna be scummy in my books. Hope you catch up and Post something that can give off a vibe from you

Status
Not open for further replies.