Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was catching up and pointing out what i find weird/suspicious. Why are you avoiding talking about rej?

I am pretty sure I did not misunderstood anything. You stated "Page 14 SK looks bad" what do you make of such post? if you meant it differently then you state it from the get go. Not make 3 word post and expect us to read your mind lol.

How did I go out of my way? I interacted with alot of players while catching up stating my opinion etc. Does that count as me being defensive and and going out of my way? why are you anything special? i can't point out my opinion/thoughts about your posts? Why are you assuming i am being defensive? you make silly statements like that and i will call you out on your stuff. It's that simple, been doing it since the stone ages.

I am not assuming anything. I quoted all your posts that felt to me like you were buddy buddying rej. It's funny you scum read me because you think i been doing nothing but mechanical talk but now that i am actually catching up and giving reads and opinion you don't like it? does that make me even more scum to you?

I am not deflecting anything on red. I am showing how your view makes no sense. Red had much much more mechanical talk and is the reason it started to begin and kept pushing me about these mechanical questions yet you don't view her as scum. How am I not doing any hunting? Just because i was not interacting with many players at the beginning? nothing really alarmed me and alot of fluff posts were going around. Now that i am caught up, how am I exactly not scum hunting?

Yes your reasons for town harding someone makes no sense in my own humble opinion, yes claiming vig for no reason is bad, asking people to claim upfront is bad, and yet for these very reasons you are town locking her. I am don't have problem with town reading the girl it's your reasons I don't agree with and i stated my view about it.
How was I supposed to know someone was interpret it the way you did? Can I read your mind?

You went out of way by going back to page 14 to see what you did there, then came back to me and tried to denounce it with the sarcasm. You literally went out of your way to defend yourself when you didn't even know why I suspected you.

You said that I was buddying with Rej. How is that not assuming?

Yes, you did. Don't try to deny that. You saw that Red had done the same thing I called you out for and threw attention to it. That is deflecting.

They're bad in a different way. They're bad as in it's bad play, but not bad as in scummy. You cannot tell me that you see a mafia doing what Red did there. I personally fail to see it. I can only associate what she did with a townie mindset.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please guys calm down. 30 pages.:horus:

ALICE IN NOODLELAND thats all the color and info you need to know.

:nod:

on a scale from 1 to 10, how much enhusiasm do you have for this game?
Actually this is a question for @ everyone

Perfect 10. Lets go scum hunting!

Oh also guys I'm saying this in advance I might miss EOD most of the time , because that's when I sleep and since the timezones are different there's nothing I can do.
can you imagine us living in Europe ???

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So SK is no longer scum to you. And You aren't stranger of jumping vote.
This a bad assertion. It's pretty obvious that he suspects both you and him. The progression on his read towards you doesn't at all suggest that he wasn't scum reading SK anymore. If anything, it suggests that he thinks both you guys are buddies. @Thestatusquo am I wrong?

Reactions: RedGloverKing

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been trying a while ago to do this but work came against my will.
I see Drago is against reads list, but this is my style of playing.
Honestly having newer posts always appearing in Xenforo is disturbing and is breaking my thoughts making harder to concentrate

1. TheLukundo - claimed Oracle, i liked his slight wonder for the fact i may read him villager.
2. Hammock - idk
3. Ryu Kishi - low poster and low content. May be scum
4. RedGloverKing - first game, we don't lynch players in the first day of their first game anymore.
5. Ansatsuken - idk but gth i'd say he is scum
6. Elmage G Ace - 1 post man
7. Just_Red - mass claim advocate, she succeeds to make logical posts. Claimed vig, the slot self resolves imo, the behaviour is towny for Red.
8. Alice in Noodleland - low poster, no reads, i am still waiting. Nothing to form an oppinion about so alarming.
9. Rej - i have in my posts my opinion on him, he was curious about Luke's role in a wolfy way fmpov and i disliked his further splurt of activity who came after i scum read him.
10. Michelle - town
11. Thestatusquo - i need time to recover from last game. null
12. SoulKiller - oddly pacifist at first, active in self defence. Reading the majority of players as scum in various degrees which is specific for him but i dislike he is non committal.
13. Dragomir - has a kind of logic that makes me like in this posts, nullish but with towny points. His read on Rej is a thing i don't understand though.
14. ForgotToFlush - he didn't post alignament indicative, waiting for him to interact itt.

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been trying a while ago to do this but work came against my will.
I see Drago is against reads list, but this is my style of playing.
Honestly having newer posts always appearing in Xenforo is disturbing and is breaking my thoughts making harder to concentrate

1. TheLukundo - claimed Oracle, i liked his slight wonder for the fact i may read him villager.
2. Hammock - idk
3. Ryu Kishi - low poster and low content. May be scum
4. RedGloverKing - first game, we don't lynch players in the first day of their first game anymore.
5. Ansatsuken - idk but gth i'd say he is scum
6. Elmage G Ace - 1 post man
7. Just_Red - mass claim advocate, she succeeds to make logical posts. Claimed vig, the slot self resolves imo, the behaviour is towny for Red.
8. Alice in Noodleland - low poster, no reads, i am still waiting. Nothing to form an oppinion about so alarming.
9. Rej - i have in my posts my opinion on him, he was curious about Luke's role in a wolfy way fmpov and i disliked his further splurt of activity who came after i scum read him.
10. Michelle - town
11. Thestatusquo - i need time to recover from last game. null
12. SoulKiller - oddly pacifist at first, active in self defence. Reading the majority of players as scum in various degrees which is specific for him but i dislike he is non committal.
13. Dragomir - has a kind of logic that makes me like in this posts, nullish but with towny points. His read on Rej is a thing i don't understand though.
14. ForgotToFlush - he didn't post alignament indicative, waiting for him to interact itt.
You're right, I dislike read lists.

What don't you understand about my read on Rej.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This a bad assertion. It's pretty obvious that he suspects both you and him. The progression on his read towards you doesn't at all suggest that he wasn't scum reading SK anymore. If anything, it suggests that he thinks both you guys are buddies. @Thestatusquo am I wrong?
As for the counter point I have started to see both of you like a scum mate. I just need a time to confirm it.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How was I supposed to know someone was interpret it the way you did? Can I read your mind?
Huh? i was giving my opinions/views while catching up, your posts was there among with other players. Don't try and use my own words i state about you against me lmao, especially when the content is very different.

You went out of way by going back to page 14 to see what you did there, then came back to me and tried to denounce it with the sarcasm. You literally went out of your way to defend yourself when you didn't even know why I suspected you.
How did i go out of my way? i person state that in page 14 SK looks bad. I go back to page 14 to see what you are talking about since you did not provide the quote of mine yourself. I saw my post replied to your little statement of yours the way i did to show how silly your post is.

You said that I was buddying with Rej. How is that not assuming?
It's not assuming when I literally quoted every single post of yours that shows to me that you been trying to buddy rej.

Yes, you did. Don't try to deny that. You saw that Red had done the same thing I called you out for and threw attention to it. That is deflecting.
I am showing how contradicting you are. You don't scum read red for doing all that mechanical talk but you do to me. How can you not see how contradicting you are? It's like saying "SK is scum because he said ****" but "Red is towne because she said ****" rofl.

They're bad in a different way. They're bad as in it's bad play, but not bad as in scummy. You cannot tell me that you see a mafia doing what Red did there. I personally fail to see it. I can only associate what she did with a townie mindset.
Experience told me that mafia is capable of doing anything. I call things the way I see it. Stop trying to get red involved into this, i am exposing the lack of sense in your statements and logic.

If i viewed red scummy as hell I would be voting her but i am not now am I? i am simply providing my own thoughts about the game cause I don't think i will survive to live the next DP.

Doctor if you are there please save me during NP!

• Haha

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tell me why is Rej town and not scum motivated to lead town?
1. Rej was all over the place. He got loose and was just throwing shit out. He wasn't carefully constructing his posts like I remember from a scum Rej. He was doing that in the Champ game and the recent trad game on TB. Here, he is not being careful.

2. Rej folded like a sheet of paper under pressure. He got pissed(coming off very genuine too) and just stopped giving a ****. This is very town like behavior coming from Rej. I've seen him act like this so many times as town; however, as a wolf, he acts cool under pressure and doesn't become a hot head.

You should unvote him.

Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Rej was all over the place. He got loose and was just throwing shit out. He wasn't carefully constructing his posts like I remember from a scum Rej. He was doing that in the Champ game and the recent trad game on TB. Here, he is not being careful.

2. Rej folded like a sheet of paper under pressure. He got pissed(coming off very genuine too) and just stopped giving a ****. This is very town like behavior coming from Rej. I've seen him act like this so many times as town; however, as a wolf, he acts cool under pressure and doesn't become a hot head.

You should unvote him.
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt then.

Unvote

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the 6th and last post of Ryu, and i find it as game related. I noted his average enthusiasm but this is not a reason to be so detached.

@Ryu Kishi I wish your oppinion on the game pleaae, reads and reasons. Thanks
Ya I went to sleep now it's 11 am for me, and I'm on page 14 so I will catch up later and give you my reads.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PAGE 7.

:hs: aslong there is no reason to put FoS on you, what your thoughts on the generic suspicious people? the metaless ones that tryna mark town for themselves

Actually you're one of them..the group of generic suspicious people. But i kinda like how you aggressively approached the game.

You're reads will help us no matter what your alignment is. Im town leaning you for now.
Dont drain your energy. relax and enjoy. :choco:

I kinda guess what role LUK randed.

@RedGloverKing - Jokes are half meant truth they say. so Should i put on you on my middle lists and neutral leaning to Scum .?

Status
Not open for further replies.