Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Nobody is actually TRing TSQ
that doesn't mean he is scum. I want him to give me reads. I'll decide what he is after I interact with him. Atm all my interactions with Rej have supplemented my vote on him. His "townie" crys, feel fake to me. That's objective, but what i see. Like I assume you see Rej as town because of how he is reacting to the pressure of it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
50% of my wish has been granted. the other 50% probably won't be granted.

you figure out which is which
I guess this is either you rand townie or you rand townie and get PR other than Roleblocker and as for "50% probably won't be granted" I guess you feel you don't have high hope to survive very long. I don't think it had anything to do with protection because if you're playing very convincingly townie to the eyes of protector you will have high chance of getting protection.

I'm not 100% believe you a town here. The hinting game here sure got a vibe towards town motivated but I still wanting to see more.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Thestatusquo
The chance you rand mafia again in this game is high. But your enthusiasm to play as a town can tells the difference. As town your are more likely than not tangling with scum in the course of the game and votes them when you finally get the clear picture. The lack of readiness of you for the game can cost you your reading.

And when you're town your reading are more analytical compare to when you're scum that's a puke worthy reading

Reactions: Just_Red

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess this is either you rand townie or you rand townie and get PR other than Roleblocker and as for "50% probably won't be granted" I guess you feel you don't have high hope to survive very long. I don't think it had anything to do with protection because if you're playing very convincingly townie to the eyes of protector you will have high chance of getting protection.

I'm not 100% believe you a town here. The hinting game here sure got a vibe towards town motivated but I still wanting to see more.
I hoped that someone would address my post so I’d have more reactions to analyse

It was a post regarding my town rand and the other 50% was complaining about the lynch immunity that’s probably going to still be a thing this game :p

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
a solid 6, i think
because I love the show Chernobyl even though it's scary. But not excited that much because its actually stressful to play after what TSQ and SK pulled off last time . So I need to be careful while seeking out who is scum or not

Same question to you
This post sounds like a concern town's post.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Thestatusquo
The chance you rand mafia again in this game is high. But your enthusiasm to play as a town can tells the difference. As town your are more likely than not tangling with scum in the course of the game and votes them when you finally get the clear picture. The lack of readiness of you for the game can cost you your reading.

And when you're town your reading are more analytical compare to when you're scum that's a puke worthy reading
Thanks for the insight, not sure how that’s meant for you to read me in any way here

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I think there might be a scum pushing Rej

I think that Red’s read was complete bullshit? I still am left in the blur here, but she said something like “scum can’t talk about mechanics in their chat” if I remembered correctly which I tied to a scum slip in order to push Rej.

Only a mafia would know if mafia can’t talk about mechanics if they had night chat and not day chat, and the host didn’t mention this.

She might’ve projected there a bit.

As for Rej, I have little to no respect for his wolf game. His wolf game is licking my ass and he’s tremoring, hoping that I don’t bust him.

I don’t see a wolf making that policy vote on Michelle. I think the towniest thing would probably be his reads list and him changing his read accidentally based on some recent event, wolves care about a more meticulous approach and have a time line and something they lead up to. It’s not in a wolf’s nature to build a narrative and just switch it for no reason.

Glover is town because of previously stated reasons. I thought him crying about being wagonned followed by that vote on Rej is not a natural path to walk on as a wolf. I’d reckon he’d be self-aware about it and come out on someone for better reasoning / would aim for credit grabbing.

Alice’s comment on Elmage felt like a pointless thing to say as a villager and moreso pockety towards him.

Vote lynch : Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
So I think there might be a scum pushing Rej

I think that Red’s read was complete bullshit? I still am left in the blur here, but she said something like “scum can’t talk about mechanics in their chat” if I remembered correctly which I tied to a scum slip in order to push Rej.

Only a mafia would know if mafia can’t talk about mechanics if they had night chat and not day chat, and the host didn’t mention this.

She might’ve projected there a bit.

As for Rej, I have little to no respect for his wolf game. His wolf game is licking my ass and he’s tremoring, hoping that I don’t bust him.

I don’t see a wolf making that policy vote on Michelle. I think the towniest thing would probably be his reads list and him changing his read accidentally based on some recent event, wolves care about a more meticulous approach and have a time line and something they lead up to. It’s not in a wolf’s nature to build a narrative and just switch it for no reason.

Glover is town because of previously stated reasons. I thought him crying about being wagonned followed by that vote on Rej is not a natural path to walk on as a wolf. I’d reckon he’d be self-aware about it and come out on someone for better reasoning / would aim for credit grabbing.

Alice’s comment on Elmage felt like a pointless thing to say as a villager and moreso pockety towards him.

Vote lynch : Red
Did you read this post?

Why would Rej want to know how the Oricle in this specific game work this early on? Who does this information befit? In fact in the first post of this game, it indicates that the orcicle works after death. Why would Rej want to know the specifics of the role more than this, when he can, if just innocently curious, search it up online? Why ask them in thread? I'm legit asking you TSQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.