Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland oh btw, thank you for voting my answer in the second poll. "I will create a cure that allows dog to live as long as humans", I knew you would give me your vote if i made up such answer and because of it you granted me a special ability ^^

There's something about this that breaks my heart.. Not because you won. But I was fooled by sincerity.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej and Premfection

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m compiling a sheet with stats

It basically calculates the town win percentage and scum win percentage when I get lynched Day 1

Hopefully it will make people not want to lynch me on Day 1

Currently, the town win percentage when I’m dead D1 is 0% and the scum win percentage when I die D1 (when I’m scum) is 100%

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It basically calculates the town win percentage and scum win percentage when I get lynched Day 1

Currently, the town win percentage when I’m dead D1 is 0% and the scum win percentage when I die D1 (when I’m scum) is 100%
We could draw a conclusion from this, Rej or Luk are way better lynches D1 or something like that lol

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's not generalize such 'statistics'
I get you are not a man of numbers Ted smh

I wish to say for everyone, my implication in any game from now on will not be much over the minimum posting requirement. Spare me please with complaints about activity, anyone who says i am not playing like usual will receive the link of this post.

I am not salty but is unhealthy for me to try to play alone. Except Elmage everyone played individually, town teamwork is a concept which doesn't exist yet here.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Get your ego down brat lol

Btw @Chief_Alpha thanks for the game friend.

I did not like the setup due to the ratios, but all in all it was exciting and fun!

I apologize again to @Elmage G Ace
I will take a break aftee mine and SoulKillers game.

Guys you deserve a break for 1-2 days, then my sign ups will come up!

Reactions: Houtarou
Status
Not open for further replies.