Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After SK jumped on me today i said he wanted to shade me because i am voting FTF who is most probably scum.
This is BS , SK made a case against you and didn't jump on you because of FTF , He first waited before voting you and then stated all the reasons why he is voting you. If anything SK interacted with you because you are scummy.
I really don't like this at all, you are twisting things now.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is BS , SK made a case against you and didn't jump on you because of FTF , He first waited before voting you and then stated all the reasons why he is voting you. If anything SK interacted with you because you are scummy.
@Alice in Noodleland what do you think of this?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If is wrong you will say i am shading so let it in my head.
If logic confirms it i will post it.
If you're targeted at night your info dies with you, there's no better time to post it, just claim and post your target, you're not my target right now so I don't think I will say that, I just need enough info to make sense of what I have

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like he would ever recognise the reason he cases me for. Come on...
He made a skilled wolfy progression on me. Wolf SK is not so obvious to be catched just like this.

The reason he didn't go to sleep was because i nailed him as scum. He thought he will buy me by a null read instead a scum read.
Now tell me who is scum and don't shuts up when is getting out from a scum read? I am obvious villager.
I provoked him and he snapped again.

I don't play to be liked. I explained things how i see them.
Is odd how calm are you telling me you'll go after SK if i flip villager when i told you tomorow may be game won by wolves.
How would i be stressed seeimg this if i wouldn't be villager?

Status
Not open for further replies.