Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly, you never experienced such thing then. Mass claiming early can back fire harder than Chernobyl.
Well COP and JOATs are directing the claims which is quite meh for town and chaotic
and one really needs to counterclaim once we find a proper fake claim

so we need to rolehunt in this game, but it's better to do it individually

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's nothing to suspect me for, he just pocketed you. He didn't even comment anything regarding my posts.

If he was remotely serious, I don't think he would've played it off so jokingly with you.

If not, it's still scummy because it reads like a pocketing attempt.
or I said what has to be said, I pushed you and he sees it as legit.
but borderline it is scummy what he did, don't worry I noted it down already

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well COP and JOATs are directing the claims which is quite meh for town and chaotic
and one really needs to counterclaim once we find a proper fake claim

so we need to rolehunt in this game, but it's better to do it individually
Yes counter claiming is important. I am not saying mass claiming is bad, it's bad when done early in the game. I have a motto, never claim unless it's super necessary. Any of those roles in the game can be fake claimed and causing chaos this early is just a big no.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
or I said what has to be said, I pushed you and he sees it as legit.
but borderline it is scummy what he did, don't worry I noted it down already
If your tunnel on me is going to impede my hunting abilities, I'll stop from solving and tunnel you instead. The one thing I asked was to be left alone in order to hunt, at least on Day 1.

Chances are I lynch a wolf 7/10 times and if not, Day 2 I almost always lynch a wolf anyway.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes counter claiming is important. I am not saying mass claiming is bad, it's bad when done early in the game. I have a motto, never claim unless it's super necessary. Any of those roles in the game can be fake claimed and causing chaos this early is just a big no.
what you think about the Oracle claim?
I think Luk is totally legit unless counterclaimed, and I don't accept counterclaims EoD, it has to be now

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
This is proof, All_Red is mafia!!!!!! All_Red wants to know all of our roles!!!!!
Have you read the opening post?
Incase you havent:

Game Mechanics

The following list is customized for this particular game.

10X Town
4X Mafia

Of the following 15 roles, 1 will randomly be discarded and the other 14 will be assigned at random. Each role is restricted to use its actions as listed below. Role modifiers and additional abilities cannot be disclosed.
You must be registered to see images

This chart is a direct sign of the roles in this game. One of these roles are irrelevant, we don't know which one though. So, I know what I'm looking for when I ask for a claim, but why I'm asking for claim is so we understand who has which roles, so if and when a certain player dies we can use the understanding of his role to find the mafia counterpart to their role. That's my reasoning.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If your tunnel on me is going to impede my hunting abilities, I'll stop from solving and tunnel you instead. The one thing I asked was to be left alone in order to hunt, at least on Day 1.

Chances are I lynch a wolf 2.5/10 times and if not, Day 2 I almost always lynch a wolf anyway.
You dont have hunting abilities D1/D2 your last games proved it also as town, you gain accuracy over the time, you are a weak link D1
I am ready to look for other votes, my vote on you is not ultimate, just keep it up fam

Status
Not open for further replies.