~Sky~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Psychopathy is a personality disorder which means you feel little or no emotions, one of which is guilt. Why would he confess if he is lacking guilt? As it wouldn't affect his mental state either way.
And I'm sure you know the inner workings of his mind. Like I said, his actions speak for themselves.

All technicalities aside of course.

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Psychopathy is a personality disorder which means you feel little or no emotions, one of which is guilt. Why would he confess if he is lacking guilt? As it wouldn't affect his mental state either way.
Who said it was for guilt? That post clearly does not say if he felt anything.
It wouldn't be the fisrt time some one confess a crime without feeling guilt.

omgwthisgoingon

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I'm sure you know the inner workings of his mind. Like I said, his actions speak for themselves.

All technicalities aside of course.
You're the one to claim to know the inner workings of his mind by calling him a psychopath. I'm sure it isn't the first time a mentally sane human ate or cooked another human. You have no basis for your accusation, It's just a blind assumption which for some reason you're getting pissy over.

~Sky~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're the one to claim to know the inner workings of his mind by calling him a psychopath. I'm sure it isn't the first time a mentally sane human ate or cooked another human. You have no basis for your accusation, It's just a blind assumption which for some reason you're getting pissy over.
No I'm not. You're trying to start a debate over this for whatever reason.

Also, if you go back and read what I said, I said: "All technicalities aside". You're the one making assumptions since he supposedly has "Guilt".

If you don't think these are the actions of a Psycopath, then I don't know what to tell you.