Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I went back to explore some Vote 1 chapters of Naruto when I came across this:

You must be registered to see images

That’s Jiraiya and Naruto (obviously) and Ikemoto’s style hasn’t changed a bit, but doesn’t Jiraiya look rather young? Anyway, notice how his eyes are shaped exactly like Kashin’s. I’m saying all of this while knowing that Ikemoto hasn’t ever drawn Jiraiya outside of cover arts like this but this I believe is pretty solid evidence (which can obviously be retconned) but I hope this is true.

What do you guys think?

• Wow
Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
kara do something to teh dead body of famous ninja...they reprogramme them for evil purpose but they retain some personality element/memories of their past life........

Reactions: Melanin
Kin
21💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I went back to explore some Vote 1 chapters of Naruto when I came across this:

You must be registered to see images

That’s Jiraiya and Naruto (obviously) and Ikemoto’s style hasn’t changed a bit, but doesn’t Jiraiya look rather young? Anyway, notice how his eyes are shaped exactly like Kashin’s. I’m saying all of this while knowing that Ikemoto hasn’t ever drawn Jiraiya outside of cover arts like this but this I believe is pretty solid evidence (which can obviously be retconned) but I hope this is true.

What do you guys think?
i still feel its one jiryayas other students probably one of these two

Attachments