Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They have 8 legs. That's it.

Jk. But seriously, Spiders are 8 legged arachnids that can range over thousands of species each with their own unique set of abilities and traits. Some spiders are venomous while others are not. (For the Sake of the RP, who would even make a non venomous spider.) All spiders can cling to walls and easy traverse terrains due to the hairs they posses on their legs. Spiders can also produce webs/spider's silk and sticky gold.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They have 8 legs. That's it.

Jk. But seriously, Spiders are 8 legged arachnids that can range over thousands of species each with their own unique set of abilities and traits. Some spiders are venomous while others are not. (For the Sake of the RP, who would even make a non venomous spider.) All spiders can cling to walls and easy traverse terrains due to the hairs they posses on their legs. Spiders can also produce webs/spider's silk and sticky gold.
Great *Korra sits down and drinks some tea* I know you know how to do the summoning jutsu so start off small with a spipder thats the size of a penny. Than work up to a large spider the size of a carmel one than one as big as a dog and work your way up till you get to > also going to teach the old stuff first than new

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodaigumo) Summoning Technique: Giant Spider
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
Kyodaigumo (巨大蜘蛛, Kyodaigumo) is a giant spider, and the personal summon of Kidōmaru. Its a giant spider, big enough to move with its summoner on its back with no visible hinderance. It has all the abilities known to normal spiders, such as being able to walk on solid surfaces even upside down, climbing easily up difficult surfaces such as trees, is capable of producing a sticky Web from its abdomen (like a normal spider) but also spit it from glands near its mouth, which adds to the venom it can deliver through bites. Although not a strong venom, its enough to produce great pain and prevent the healing (be it natural or ninjutsu based healing) of the bite wound. It has 8 eyes, 5 of which are facing forward and to the sides, and 3 of which are facing backwards. This gives it a great field of vision which produces a "virtual visual field dome" that comprises a half spherical area above its head and all around. Once summoned, Kyodaigumo can quickly release an egg sac full of baby spiders roughly the size of a small dog which is used to produce the Rain of Spiders technique. It can resist C-Rank attacks easily and is very fast.
Note: Can only be summoned once and only by bios that have signed the Spider Contract.

After you summon this creature have it do some of its abilities, while also talking about the abilities and if you have any questions ask right now.

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bite my fingers and slam my hands on the ground summoning a series of spiders ranging from small to large in size.

The Giant Spider shoots out web from its mouth at a nearby tree.

No questions.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright then. It seems we'll need to review a few key points before we move on.

Congratulations on summoning your first Spider. Delightful creatures, these things are. I'd raise a Tarantula myself if my mom wouldn't scream her head off.

Anyways, it seems that Korra did not go into detail about the specialties of spiders. Please do note that it will take for you to completely master your summon, as a summon is still a respectful contract between you and the summoned. I'd like for you answer a few questions while I am in the process of teaching you, if you wouldn't mind.
1. You have summoned the most basic spider, Kyodaigumo. Its name, literally "Giant Spider", has relevance to it. Look to where it stands now. You have the ability to climb onto the spider's back during a fight so that it can carry you, essentially acting as a mount. Can you think of one offensive and one defensive way this might be useful?
2. The webs of a spider is its signature attack. It is naturally sticky in substance. How might you use this technique during battle? Please tell me one example.
3. Lastly, spiders are also known for their excellent sight. As mentioned in the technique description, a spider has eight eyes, allowing it a "great field of vision." How might this serve to be a great benefit during battle?

Goddess

Elite
Kin
182💸
Kumi
132💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I can ride the Spider and do a simultaneous attack as I ride the spider. Using the height of the spider to have an angled attack as the spider attacks head on. Defensively, I can use the spider to tank techniques that are used underneath me.

2. I plan on using webs as a trap to hold the opponent in place so it's easier to pinpoint attacks and slow down the enemy.

3.This is a great benefit in battle because it allows me to use the spider to use its enhanced vision to alert me of any dangers around the battlefield. I can also use the spider's vision to augment my accuracy.