sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read between the lines stupid I don't care about any race in america watching you idiots kill each other is a joyful experience, well good luck with that hopefully many bodies drop lol.

I'm not from America, so..
13% of the population against ~61%, let the battle begin.

Not racist you say....I've already reported this. I'm done here :eek:uttahere:

Why do you keep replying then?
Not racist at all.
If they don't behave, they can go.

Your generalizing and race baiting. They were a few bad people. It was actual a peaceful protest until some people throw something at the police. Then they tear gassed and shit just got out of control from there.
Well, it wasn't peaceful for long huh?
What would you say if you watch a movie, first 10 minutes it was shitty and then it turned out to be the best movie you have ever seen. Would you still say it was a shitty movie? Or would you focus more on the good part?

I really do hope your trolling
Would be pretty racist if not, right?

You must be registered for see images
Well, if you guys didn't commit crimes at such disproportionate rates, you wouldn't be so mad and you could fit in a society which was created for people who can.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your generalizing and race baiting. They were a few bad people. It was actual a peaceful protest until some people throw something at the police. Then they tear gassed and shit just got out of control from there.
To be fair the whole BLM protest movement generalizes though. They generalize every police officer as the same ineffectual racist because of incidents they deem racist. We don't know how all these cops think and feel, some cops retire after shooting 1 person some don't feel anything but to call them racist because they ended up shooting a black man implies they woke up left there house looking and waiting for an opportunity to kill a black person. If that were really that person's mentality then there'd be a lot more black bodies in his portfolio. They generalize the white population as the Anglo Saxon economic elites that rule this country.

Both sides are doing the same thing, taking the worst of the groups and extrapolating them as the entire group and encouraging violence as the answer.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm not from America, so..
13% of the population against ~61%, let the battle begin.

Why do you keep replying then?
Not racist at all.
If they don't behave, they can go.

Well, it wasn't peaceful for long huh?
What would you say if you watch a movie, first 10 minutes it was shitty and then it turned out to be the best movie you have ever seen. Would you still say it was a shitty movie? Or would you focus more on the good part?

Would be pretty racist if not, right?

Well, if you guys didn't commit crimes at such disproportionate rates, you wouldn't be so mad and you could fit in a society which was created for people who can.
I actually watched 10mins of a movie and decided it sucked.

To be fair the whole BLM protest movement generalizes though. They generalize every police officer as the same ineffectual racist because of incidents they deem racist. We don't know how all these cops think and feel, some cops retire after shooting 1 person some don't feel anything but to call them racist because they ended up shooting a black man implies they woke up left there house looking and waiting for an opportunity to kill a black person. If that were really that person's mentality then there'd be a lot more black bodies in his portfolio. They generalize the white population as the Anglo Saxon economic elites that rule this country.

Both sides are doing the same thing, taking the worst of the groups and extrapolating them as the entire group and encouraging violence as the answer.
I don't support BLM, but I understand their cause. And I don't fully trust the police

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
****ing people who cant behave should leave every country i dont ****ing care if its blacks or white or eurasian just gtfo and starve to death if you do this kind of shit but yeah mostly its eurasian and black people who cannot behave because they have to think theyre better than the other ones **** them and white people start to become racist in europe **** them aswelk **** every human being who has even 1% racism or whatever else in their heads

#****TERRORISTS
#****AFD
#****PEOPLEWHOTHINKEVERYMUSLIMISTERRORIST
#****PEOPLEWHOTHINKEVERYBLACKMALEISCRIMINAL
#****THESYSTEM

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Non violent prostesters attack an innocent White guy.
Oh wait! They're not peaceful? Weird.

Just some professional victims acting like they always do.

I have a good idea, they should destroy their neighbourhoods again and steal everything that's not nailed down.

Is this considered racism? If not, what if it would be the other way around? I can hear pv's screaming "racism".

They should be send back to Africa immediately, that's where they belong to.
My sister is black. I live in Charlotte. Got attacked. Race has little to do with anything in a riot. Some crazy shit when you're in traffic and you see people pulling people out of cars n shit. Plus if you aren't in Charlotte you really wouldn't understand anyway. Not everyone is rioting.

The pieces of shit looting Walmart and the hornets gift shop aren't protesting shit

Last edited:

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who the fuk takes this troll seriously?

LOl dont even understand the BLM movement. It literally has nothing to do with generalizing shit. Its a simple protest against racially influenced shootings of unarmed and innocent blacks.

It doesn't claim whites or even the police are racist you just assume that bullshit.

But it seems like only *****s get this anyway. Anyone else seem to love to claim its generalizing or some other bullshit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.