sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Non violent prostesters attack an innocent White guy.
Oh wait! They're not peaceful? Weird.

Just some professional victims acting like they always do.

I have a good idea, they should destroy their neighbourhoods again and steal everything that's not nailed down.

Is this considered racism? If not, what if it would be the other way around? I can hear pv's screaming "racism".

They should be send back to Africa immediately, that's where they belong to.

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm so you'd judge a whole race based on the actions of a few? Sounds legit
So instead of facing the problem, the reason I created this thread, you're defending Blacks because not all of them are like that? Sounds legit.

Good they should have ran his ass over to be honest lol.
Idk if you know but, as soon as Americans think it's enough of your bs, it's a lost cause for you.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So instead of facing the problem, the reason I created this thread, you're defending Blacks because not all of them are like that? Sounds legit.

Idk if you know but, as soon as Americans think it's enough of your bs, it's a lost cause for you.
Yes it's racist what they are doing and about as asinine as your smug posts in this thread. You aren't facing the problem. You are fanning the flames by generalizing ALL Black poeple for what NON Protestors are doing. Don't mix the 2 groups together.

It makes you look bigoted and stupid

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faceing the problem? Mass murder of blacks you mean? Slavery?

Of course i'd defend them, im not narrow minded, violence and prosecution only creates more problems, we need to arrest the bad guys regardless of their colors, semi attacking a whole race (verbal or by weapons) would make the people of that race feel like their being attacked

Last edited:
Reactions: HashiraMadara

itachi4real

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didnt go downtown for that reason. I work right near downtown. N***as is sleep and unaware of whats going on. My cousin made called to make sure i wasnt down there. It had to be in my city tho

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You aren't facing the problem. You are fanning the flames by generalizing ALL Black poeple for what NON Protestors are doing. Don't mix the 2 groups together.

It makes you look bigoted and stupid

The problem in this video?
Ohhh now I get it, the White person is the racist one because he didn't hand over his clothes and money. Thanks for make me realize that I was wrong. I really thought that those Blacks were at fault.

You mean protesters like in Ferguson? Or which do you mean?

Who gives a f.uck about america i'd like to see that happen. lol
You mean a race war?
Well, then I agree with you, I want it too.

I didnt go downtown for that reason. I work right near downtown. N***as is sleep and unaware of whats going on. My cousin made called to make sure i wasnt down there. It had to be in my city tho

Oh damn, glad you didn't go out. It could've happened to you too...
You should really only go out with a gun so that you can defend yourself. They don't fight fair, only in groups or they attack you from behind.

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ohhh now I get it, the White person is the racist one because he didn't hand over his clothes and money. Thanks for make me realize that I was wrong. I really thought that those Blacks were at fault.

You mean a race war?

I'm not arguing with you...just reporting your thread for the blantanly racist BS you are spouting. I don't tolerate these kinds of threads. And nor should anyone. You can kiss my ass racist.

Last edited:

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And whites should be sent back to Europe? Lmfaooo funny how white ppl act like they were born here. I digress, I don't agree with the riots and killing innocents. No excuse for it, and it's never ok to act as a belligerent in memory of "blank", however, let's not forget what beget the riots. This shouldn't be treated as an isolated event. They are fed up and if the country wants to continue to mistreat a group of ppl, it is inevitable that they rise up. Again I don't believe what happened is right but I'm not surprised.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH, that protest was a bad idea. I knew nothing good was coming out off.

Anyway, I heard it was worst than assault. They were selling, looting, and vandalizing.

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not arguing with you...just reporting your thread for the blantanly racist BS you are spouting. I do t tolerate it and you can kiss my ass racist.
Go ahead. It wasn't racist because I clearly spoke about the Blacks in this video.
Where's the racist part again? Just always think how it would be if it's the other way around. Would you report me too?

And whites should be sent back to Europe? Lmfaooo funny how white ppl act like they were born here. I digress, I don't agree with the riots and killing innocents. No excuse for it, and it's never ok to act as a belligerent in memory of "blank", however, let's not forget what beget the riots. This shouldn't be treated as an isolated event. They are fed up and if the country wants to continue to mistreat a group of ppl, it is inevitable that they rise up. Again I don't believe what happened is right but I'm not surprised.

Nah, we only made the county better. Civilization couldn't be found back then.

The government doesn't mistreat Blacks, if so, they mistreat Asians and Whites. Just look at unis. Pretty racist what's going on there.

"I hate people who use violence for petty reasons but I wish there was a race war".
What's a better way to get rid of thugs than a race war?
I don't think violence is good, but they won't stop acting this way. So it's better if they do it more often so that a race war can start. Not hard to understand, but who am I talking to, right.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You mean a race war?

Oh damn, glad you didn't go out. It could've happened to you too...
You should really only go out with a gun so that you can defend yourself. They don't fight fair, only in groups or they attack you from behind.
Read between the lines stupid I don't care about any race in america watching you idiots kill each other is a joyful experience, well good luck with that hopefully many bodies drop lol.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go ahead. It wasn't racist because I clearly spoke about the Blacks in this video.
Where's the racist part again? Just always think how it would be if it's the other way around. Would you report me too?

Non violent prostesters attack an innocent White guy.
Oh wait! They're not peaceful? Weird.

Just some professional victims acting like they always do.

I have a good idea, they should destroy their neighbourhoods again and steal everything that's not nailed down.

Is this considered racism? If not, what if it would be the other way around? I can hear pv's screaming "racism".

They should be send back to Africa immediately, that's where they belong to.
Not racist you say....I've already reported this. I'm done here :eek:uttahere:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your generalizing and race baiting. They were a few bad people. It was actual a peaceful protest until some people throw something at the police. Then they tear gassed and shit just got out of control from there.

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Nah, we only made the county better. Civilization couldn't be found back then.

The government doesn't mistreat Blacks, if so, they mistreat Asians and Whites. Just look at unis. Pretty racist what's going on there.

What's a better way to get rid of thugs than a race war?
I don't think violence is good, but they won't stop acting this way. So it's better if they do it more often so that a race war can start. Not hard to understand, but who am I talking to, right.
I really do hope your trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.