Character with the most swag?

Kaidose

Member
2 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Anyone remember Shikamaru?
Swag incarnate?
 

Prime Rib

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,900 posts 208 reactions
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
8,900
Reaction score
208
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
minato and madara and sauske
 

kevenc

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,410 posts 78 reactions
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
78
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Swag is for child. Never use that word again, that's my advice. You sound like a pre-teens who think he's cool.
 

SilentShinobi

Member
141 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
141
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Killer Bee.'nuff said
 

Stark

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,922 posts 1,206 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
16,922
Reaction score
1,206
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara

Itachi

Nagato

Sasuke

Kimimaro
 

KGB Kakuzu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,448 posts 1,621 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
12,448
Reaction score
1,621
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If swag stands for Stupid Whites Acting Ghetto than I'd say Killer Bee... He can't rap, he isn't Eminem. I I would say Kakuzu, cause he's all about the day money $u$.....nah I'm kidding again I would say Itachi from Part I (just walked around staring people down) ,but overall and in Part Two I'd say Darui!!!!
And I like your Sig Twin Lion Fist!!! Love Hinata!!!!!
 

shri3kbat

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
953 posts 30 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
953
Reaction score
30
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

ShaneEyyy

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,972 posts 395 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
2,972
Reaction score
395
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Zabuza with ease, u know when u die a badass way u got swag
 

belikemike43

Banned
209 posts 12 reactions
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
209
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Zabuza Kakashi Pain and Sasuke
 

KingHashirama

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,280 posts 1,690 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
27,280
Reaction score
1,690
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
MAdara , Hashirama and the Samurais. ANDD PAIN O_O!.
 

ShaneEyyy

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,972 posts 395 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
2,972
Reaction score
395
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tobirama
Itachi Uchiha


The guy didn't Pass episode20 of the original Naruto, villagers killed him

do i need to say more ?

Plot no Jutsu

do i need to say more?

if so he was a Legendary Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, an Anbu, attempted to kill a Mizukage and still survived, killed 100 genin when not even in the academy, and was called the Demon of the Hidden Mist

nuff said
 
Top