Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who would you say was the best this year?

I give it to Tobirama ever since his revival he was a straight badass, Made Sasuke shit his pants, Putting in work on the Juubi Jin, Showcasing all those badass Jutsu's he invented, Plus his jokes on Naruto and Minato were straight crack up.

No one else really compares, Madara has been dope lately but he had like the 3 Chapters of badassness, he kinda f**ked around the rest of the year.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Madara was more badass than Tobirama for real. Madara had people who weren't even his fans saying how he was being kick-ass and epic. Only some Tobirama fans mention Tobirama's badassery, and even then, some of that was trolling or half-assed attempts to upset other fanbases, like your Sasuke comment. Plus, Madara being more badass than Tobirama with less action put in than Tobirama means he deserves it even more.

Last edited:

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I had to give it to just one character itd have to be Madara. I mean cmon, up until this point hes been pretty much ruling over the shinobi world from life to death and back to life. I mean seriously, Madara has to be the smartest shinobi weve ever seen by far, even though he is destined to lose. Granted if it werent for Obito he would have gone no where, I still feel like Madara had a greater role in Obitos actions that we know of so far.

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends I can't remember how long it's been since bijuu mode was revealed and obitos identity. I reckon juubito probably wins though he was straight up owning. I'd say naruto would be second considering he is a powerhouse and walking medical clinic. Third I'd put tobirama since he is well tobirama.