Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which characters are the easiest and most difficult to evaluate for arena battles?

In terms of easiness, I nominate Temari. One only has to account for whether the opponent can get around her wind attacks or not, since she also has good intelligence for applying her wind in any way needed.

For difficulty I nominate the Gold and Silver Brothers. In terms of offense, one must account for their physical stats and the powers of the Sage Tools against an opponent. In terms of defence, one must evaluate the likelihood of any attack/element affecting them. There seems to be much to consider with them.

You can also give replies for different types of battles/missions if you wish. What say you?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,448💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Arent the tools forbidden? I would say Hashirama - plus he can instantly fill it in with mokuton as we seen when Orochimaru fought Hiruzen

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easiest for me would be all the uchihas, like itachi, Obito, Madara, the lots of them. They heavily rely on their eye prowess so you know what range of craziness to expect, it's all about how well they use their eyes.

For difficulty, it would be Shinobi like onoki, yeah he is a earth user but then he has the flight, dust release and lava release, like come on!

Reactions: Infant

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figure most arena battles are against peers/contemporaries/rivals. Would you say the same under those conditions, that illusions alone get them victory?
Yes. Kishimoto basically has to use plot induced stupidity when Uchiha are fighting and flat out never address why Sharingan user's arent using genjutsu. Even Kakashi can make people fall asleep with genjutsu. In the manga the number one advice when fighting the Uchiha is to run. In a 1v1 most people arent built to fight an Uchiha.