Does anyone know if the road to ninja manga chapter replaced this weeks regular chapter?
Zuruzukin Member Joined Jun 12, 2012 Messages 422 Reaction score 27 Status Offline Activity Streak Jul 25, 2012 #1 Does anyone know if the road to ninja manga chapter replaced this weeks regular chapter? Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
-S- Legendary Shinobi 🐸 Immortal Joined Jan 16, 2011 Messages 41,396 Reaction score 2,409 Status Offline Activity Streak Jul 25, 2012 #2 Re: Lol. No, there will be a normal chapter. Plus the one shot I believe.
AP2k Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite Joined Jun 25, 2012 Messages 5,089 Reaction score 523 Status Offline Activity Streak Jul 25, 2012 #3 Re: Lol. Dont think so, should be out tomarow
HashiramaDescendant Sannin of the Scrolls 📜 Elite Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 5,587 Reaction score 544 Status Offline Activity Streak Jul 25, 2012 #4 Re: Lol. I await Naruto chapters like I do Christmas and my birthday... Just sayin'.
Vex Kage in the Making 👑 Legendary Joined Jul 18, 2012 Messages 12,551 Reaction score 519 Status Offline Activity Streak Jul 25, 2012 #5 Re: Lol. ^this