Loki d

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have not read this chapter yet however I was able to understand because I am not blind. I enjoy Naruto and I love what is going on in the manga. I don't read/watch Naruto for the action but for the characters development and story. I enjoy the flashbacks because it keeps reminding me of the their past.

I'm glad that this war happened because it's development for Konoha 11 they now know war and pain of losing someone. Its a good way to kill off higher ranks in Konoha. Many things will change because of this war and that is what I am looking forward to.

Who agrees about the war?

Who reads/watch Naruto for the fights?

Who enjoys the flashbacks?

Who wants to hear more from Rock Lee or any Konoha 11?

Why do you read/watch Naruto ?

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the war because I want to see the story progress.

Yes I watch Naruto for the fights it's the most entertaining thing about it

Flashbacks suck but sometimes they are necessary and most of the time they are overdone.

I would love to but Kishi ignored them since the start of part 2. Maybe it's to late for them

because I loved this show/manga and I still enjoy it for the most part.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why I read Naruto?
Frankly speaking I read it because it is a good break, from my otherwise busy schedule and at the same time because I want to know where it goes.
Talking about war, I think war was okeyiesh type of war, on the scale of 10, it will get around 6 or 6.5 imo.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just hated 1 thing about this kishi didn't show us anyone from k11 going all out like when they were fighting the sound ninjas in part 1 , I mean we saw rock lee and hinata fighting so hard but what about the others ? Kishi really ****ed up there .